Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 04:55:06 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881462 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #5760 on: November 11, 2012, 10:30:41 AM »

PFM bro. PFM.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5761 on: November 11, 2012, 11:34:16 AM »

Got my tb and cruise cables on, replaced my fuel pump hose, mounted my battery, wired up relays for my aftercooler pump and heat exchanger fans, wired up my battery and stereo power cable and ran 10 gauge wire to the trunk for my fuel pump.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #5762 on: November 11, 2012, 06:28:19 PM »

PFM bro. PFM.

Tell me!!

I want a set too.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5763 on: November 11, 2012, 06:42:41 PM »

It isn't easy for me to come up on that plate. Anyway, I'm going to bolt them to the lip. Screw heads will be counter sunk. I'll post pics when I bolt them on.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5764 on: November 13, 2012, 10:18:49 AM »

Upgraded my grom box firmware and top off my gas tank

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5765 on: November 13, 2012, 05:44:49 PM »

Put my Tokico gas shocks decal on my back window.....represent.. Wink
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5766 on: November 13, 2012, 07:47:13 PM »

Got my tb and cruise cables on, replaced my fuel pump hose, mounted my battery, wired up relays for my aftercooler pump and heat exchanger fans, wired up my battery and stereo power cable and ran 10 gauge wire to the trunk for my fuel pump.

Is that all?

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #5767 on: November 13, 2012, 09:16:15 PM »

Got my recall letter that says they'll fix it in 2013.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #5768 on: November 13, 2012, 09:51:04 PM »

Me too.

Rich
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5769 on: November 13, 2012, 10:10:38 PM »

Me too.

Me three , i Guess the wait is on

Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5770 on: November 14, 2012, 12:01:41 AM »

I got my motherfucking k20 stage 2 clutch and k20 flywheel. And my new tranny put in... No body fucking else is goin to be touching my car ever fucking again..... The guy that was supposed to do te tranny/ clutch swap 2 weeks ago could have gotten me killed.. My clutch didn't go out on me, the driver side axle popped out. When me and m grandfathers mechanic ( grandfather works at dealership, guy works for him, ad is the only one my grandfather lets work on his cars, i've seen that he works good , and 8 trust my gramps judgement) did everything, the tranny was loose, bolts and screws were missing in suspension and and what was on was finger loose, none of the safety pins were in.  I was supposed to make a drive this past weekend to Daytona, 4.5 hours away on hwy... The mech told me I was extremely lucky, and someone somewhere was watchig over me, for only having axle pop out while I was driving slow coming out of a shopping center and not on a high speed road where the suspension could have finished coming apart and the result very catastrophic... The guy that could have gotten me killed (cousins husband) is supposed to be a mech that worked at pepboys right before he moved over to those side of the state, I can imagine how his customers cars turned out...
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5771 on: November 14, 2012, 06:36:17 AM »

Wow, that's crazy Chris!  Glad to hear your ok.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #5772 on: November 14, 2012, 08:02:51 AM »

Damn Chris, when you texted me the other day, I didn't expect that much shit to be the cause of your issue. Glad you're alright.

Just ordered replacement fender liners from rockauto. Got both with shipping for less than one from the dealer. Good stuff.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 08:15:51 AM by CrackerTeg » Logged

CrazyCreashunz

CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5773 on: November 14, 2012, 08:36:01 AM »

I got my motherfucking k20 stage 2 clutch and k20 flywheel. And my new tranny put in... No body fucking else is goin to be touching my car ever fucking again..... The guy that was supposed to do te tranny/ clutch swap 2 weeks ago could have gotten me killed.. My clutch didn't go out on me, the driver side axle popped out. When me and m grandfathers mechanic ( grandfather works at dealership, guy works for him, ad is the only one my grandfather lets work on his cars, i've seen that he works good , and 8 trust my gramps judgement) did everything, the tranny was loose, bolts and screws were missing in suspension and and what was on was finger loose, none of the safety pins were in.  I was supposed to make a drive this past weekend to Daytona, 4.5 hours away on hwy... The mech told me I was extremely lucky, and someone somewhere was watchig over me, for only having axle pop out while I was driving slow coming out of a shopping center and not on a high speed road where the suspension could have finished coming apart and the result very catastrophic... The guy that could have gotten me killed (cousins husband) is supposed to be a mech that worked at pepboys right before he moved over to those side of the state, I can imagine how his customers cars turned out...
Damn dude, glad your OK... that's some crazy sh*t right there... I would def let that mechanic know even if he is your cousin's husband exclaim

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5774 on: November 14, 2012, 10:20:06 AM »

Damn Chris, when you texted me the other day, I didn't expect that much shit to be the cause of your issue. Glad you're alright.

Just ordered replacement fender liners from rockauto. Got both with shipping for less than one from the dealer. Good stuff.

Yea man, we hadn't actually lifted the car at that point yet...now that there was another person I tried to put it in gear and the axle kinda jumped... Did it again and it did the samething... We used a 2x4 and pushed it back in, and I was able to drive the car, that's when I texted you.. The next day was when found all this out, when we were dissasembling everything, we put it back together yesterday, an today when I get back to the shop, we'll put the tranny fluid and tires back on.... I'm just gonna take the pipe for the cai, and leave it bumper less until I get back home later today...lol might be fun on the hwy lol
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012