Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 08:26:51 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881519 times)
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #5730 on: November 07, 2012, 04:42:18 PM »

They had a lot of issues with them, I guess too many to bother keeping the product. They still honor their warranty but will not sell them any more.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5731 on: November 07, 2012, 05:27:38 PM »

I took off my front lip in light of today's snow fall.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #5732 on: November 07, 2012, 06:16:48 PM »

They had a lot of issues with them, I guess too many to bother keeping the product. They still honor their warranty but will not sell them any more.
Where did you hear it from?
Milan

Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5733 on: November 07, 2012, 06:37:25 PM »

Hmm...I heard a few people had issues with clunking but I always assumed it wasn't related to the shocks themselves.  I haven't been on Acurazine much which is where I'm guessing more people had issues.  Would like to know about them too. 

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5734 on: November 07, 2012, 06:38:29 PM »

Yeah, I didn't know why they took them off and would like to know why exactly.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5735 on: November 07, 2012, 06:58:34 PM »

Agreed. Mine ride great. I guess they didn't want the crappy ones to sully the ht version so they took them off altogether. Marcus himself told me the original ones rode like shit as he had them on his TSX.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5736 on: November 08, 2012, 10:11:31 AM »

I can tell you that many, many people had problems with them. Some that notice more than other maybe. Just visit TSXclub and you'll find so many threads with issues. I think Marcus still believes in his product, it is just too much of a headache to deal with the complaints. I think F2 needs to come out and acknowledge that there is a problem, I honestly don't think that many people can have issues and there not be something wrong with the design.

You can just give Marcus at HT a call, he is a really nice guy and he might have some HT-spec kits laying around. I just personally know I won't purchase another F2 product again.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #5737 on: November 08, 2012, 10:36:44 AM »

Filled it up with gas last night.  Also, put air in my two front tires. I noticed the car was pulling to one side.  My driver side front was down to 20psi and the passenger side front was down to 32.  There must be a leak in them.  I go through tires in this city like it's going out of style.  Fucking pot holes.

Now I gotta find a bottle of chevron fuel injector cleaner because I don't trust that Costco gas i put in last night, but I was in a pinch. 

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5738 on: November 08, 2012, 10:40:16 AM »

Filled it up with gas last night.  Also, put air in my two front tires. I noticed the car was pulling to one side.  My driver side front was down to 20psi and the passenger side front was down to 32.  There must be a leak in them.  I go through tires in this city like it's going out of style.  Fucking pot holes.

Now I gotta find a bottle of chevron fuel injector cleaner because I don't trust that Costco gas i put in last night, but I was in a pinch. 

On sale this month, buy one get one for $1... jus sayin.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Milan

Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5739 on: November 08, 2012, 01:37:58 PM »

Costco uses top tier gas and has too many customers to worry about using cheap gas and pissing them off. I've been using it exclusively even before we had our Accord.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5740 on: November 08, 2012, 02:07:54 PM »

Got my HT camber arms today.  Hopin that'll be enough to fix the rear camber wear on my tires.  We'll see next year I guess. Haha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #5741 on: November 08, 2012, 02:11:35 PM »

Costco uses top tier gas and has too many customers to worry about using cheap gas and pissing them off. I've been using it exclusively even before we had our Accord.

Thanks Milan.

Good to know.  Makes me feel better.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5742 on: November 08, 2012, 02:33:01 PM »

Added Gas treatment "gunk" to my tank and warmed her up after taken all the snow off her , Now looking for some rubber mats and some spade connectors to clean up some wires also adding a  6 Circuit ATC/ATO Fuse Block for my accessories in the cabin

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5743 on: November 08, 2012, 03:37:51 PM »

Just got home and opened my camber arms to assemble them... the threads are screwed up on one of them and the nut wont thread past halfway... great.  I'm gonna give them a call and see what they say.

EDIT: Talked to Marcus and he said he's seen it on a select few and recommended just taking a thin file to it.  If it doesn't work, to call him back and they'll ship out a new one.  Took the file to it and boom threads in no problem now.  Def a nice guy and a big help.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 04:25:06 PM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #5744 on: November 08, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »

And that's why I highly recommend them.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012