Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:35:44 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881608 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #5625 on: October 19, 2012, 05:08:06 PM »

Received a replacement shock covered under warranty today. Hopefully the weather plays nice this weekend so I can install it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5626 on: October 19, 2012, 11:15:48 PM »

I picked up OEM front lip, already modified for 06-07 AND painted my color.  Grin Tongue

Now, what should I do with the fiberglass lip I have sitting in my room lol

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #5627 on: October 19, 2012, 11:37:03 PM »

Save it for any unknowns.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #5628 on: October 20, 2012, 02:44:50 AM »

failed at trying to swap the tranny out and put in the stage 2 clutch, no power tools + subframe = fail.......but I did do a Throttle body coolant bypass....after a 25 min drive from my cousins house to my house, the IM was a bit warm to the touch, and not scalding lava instant finger nubs..
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5629 on: October 20, 2012, 11:59:27 PM »

I drained my gas tank and modified my fuel pump hangar for my new fuel pump.  Hopefully it will be going back in the tank in a few days after I pick up a few parts.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5630 on: October 21, 2012, 12:10:23 AM »

failed at trying to swap the tranny out and put in the stage 2 clutch, no power tools + subframe = fail.......but I did do a Throttle body coolant bypass....after a 25 min drive from my cousins house to my house, the IM was a bit warm to the touch, and not scalding lava instant finger nubs..

Also failed at tagging #Tranny swap on IG. hahaha

Finally got off my ass and started the coolant flush on my Rad today.  Drained it, filled it, ran it for 10, drained it, pour the flush/cleaner it and refilled it.  Im gonna drive it to work and back the next few days and then drain it and refill with new AF on my next day off.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5631 on: October 21, 2012, 12:39:05 AM »

It's best to let your car idle until the fan comes on.  That way you know the thermostat has opened.  I'm not sure if 10 minutes is long enough.  It's been a while since I've had to burp the coolant in my car.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5632 on: October 21, 2012, 08:22:03 AM »

I didnt think even about that, lol.  But I do remember it coming on, so we should be good.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5633 on: October 22, 2012, 07:19:51 PM »

Shitty fucking day... Not to my car but this happened.

Went over to my buddys house after work, he has a saweeeet SRT-4 swapped Woody Town & Country.

The thing is crazy, well after he finished swapping a tie rod end, plugs and fixing a coolant leak, he told me to take it out for a test drive.  Long story short, wasn't paying attention and forgot that the front end is lowered and I bottomed out... BAD.  I get back to the house and its smoking and thats when we notice that its pissing out oil.... FML.  Luckily tomorrow is my day off so I get to spend it tracking down a pan to replace the cracked one on the car.  Worst part is, I had no idea how bad the damage was and when I found out I just shut down out of embarassment and just feeling sorry for having done it.  The owner borderline didnt even care, and was just glad that its just the pan.  I almost cant understand this, but I guess hes been there before and its a pretty easy fix.  Still sucks tho.  Oh and now I have to pick him up from work (hes a bartender) tonight at 2 am... again, lucky tomorrow is my day off.  Sad

-Ryan

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5634 on: October 25, 2012, 07:03:44 PM »

After replacing the front PS shock on my coils last weekend, I still had noise. Great. I replaced the wrong part. Good thing it was under warranty. Did a bit of digging around and found nothing wrong with my suspension. Then I had an epiphany. I discovered my PS motor mount is blown. Yay. Now I need to replace my mount.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #5635 on: October 25, 2012, 09:37:43 PM »

took some pix of my car. how do you guys hide that stupid screw hold that was drilled in for the front license plate?
I also replaced my cracked fogs with smoked ebay fogs.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5636 on: October 26, 2012, 10:00:26 AM »

Ken, I got a new bumper.  Fuck those goddamn holes.

Not today, but I got the fuel pump back in, dropped the motor back in and bolted up to all new mounts.

Tim
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5637 on: October 26, 2012, 11:55:10 AM »

Finished up my rad flush, changed the hoses and filled with new Antifreeze. And now for the shitty... Just my luck as Im jacking up the car to drain the rad, something starts to piss out onto the ground.  Upon looking around I find that its the hydraulic fluid from my front DS Tokico Blue... WHATTHEFUCKINGFUCK!  Why can I not catch a break...

And then had my dad do a torque test while I watched and now the rear motor mount is shot... Anyone know if the front mount will swap in?  They look very similar...  Because I still have my old front and its still in great shape.

-Ryan

thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #5638 on: October 26, 2012, 01:11:35 PM »

font and rear are very similar. But I think the front has the vacuum line and the rear doesn't?

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5639 on: October 26, 2012, 02:47:21 PM »

I know that much.  Ill PM Paul and see what he thinks.

-Ryan

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012