Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:40:38 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1882106 times)
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #5580 on: October 11, 2012, 11:48:15 AM »

Quick spray detail

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5581 on: October 11, 2012, 12:21:30 PM »

So weird...i'm doing that right now, as we speak...
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5582 on: October 11, 2012, 12:50:58 PM »

I need to get on this and do my fall cleaning/wax... Im slackin

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5583 on: October 11, 2012, 01:14:02 PM »

I need to get on this and do my fall cleaning/wax... Im slackin

I still haven't done my summer one.
cna

cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5584 on: October 11, 2012, 01:28:34 PM »

All i have left is to get a bucket and really clean my wheels , I have about 6 months of dirt stuck on them.

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5585 on: October 11, 2012, 06:25:30 PM »

All i have left is to get a bucket and really clean my wheels , I have about 6 months of dirt stuck on them.

Damn Clemente, show some TLC to your wheelz!!!!

Back on topic, found out that the annoying rattling noise I have been hearing was from a losse fuse bracket behind the glove compartment. I tightened it and also noticed one screw was missing, thankfully I had the correct size in my misc. box and solved that damn problem! No more noise!!! I also washed the car today with the nice wheather we were finally having I just had to.... I also picked up 2 hood cushions from Honda.

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5586 on: October 11, 2012, 07:32:56 PM »

Well, I broke down and did it, gave her a good scrubbin and put on the winter coat of wax.  Got down to the wire and was out in the dark with an LED flashlight putting on the Tire gel. lol

My wheels were caked in some shit I drove thru earlier this week and they all all beat up.  I talked to a buddy about fixin em up and possibly powdercoating them over the winter.  He  offered me a real good price. Cheesy  They need the real deal TLC, they are a little curbed, and a little pitted from not taking care of them the last two years while they were in storage from lack of winter this year.  (They used to be my winter wheels)

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: October 11, 2012, 08:34:31 PM »

screwed up a launch, over reved into 2nd, and miss 3rd. lol bad day   mad

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
cna

cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5588 on: October 11, 2012, 09:32:41 PM »

Damn Clemente, show some TLC to your wheelz!!!!

Back on topic, found out that the annoying rattling noise I have been hearing was from a losse fuse bracket behind the glove compartment. I tightened it and also noticed one screw was missing, thankfully I had the correct size in my misc. box and solved that damn problem! No more noise!!! I also washed the car today with the nice wheather we were finally having I just had to.... I also picked up 2 hood cushions from Honda.

I will once i get the look am going for something like this, all around in bronze

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5589 on: October 11, 2012, 11:31:06 PM »

Pulled off the headlights and front bumper.  I cleaned up the wiring for my fog light wire harness.  I also pulled out my HID harness so I can clean it up and hide it better.  Since I got everything off the front end, I cleaned everything up a little bit more.  Tomorrow I'm going to pull the motor back out to put the engine harness back on, do a valve adjustment and clean up the engine bay a little bit more.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5590 on: October 12, 2012, 07:48:34 AM »

I wanna put my rack on my car... Think Id be judged for doing it so soon?  (it has the snowboard attachment on it lol)

-Ryan

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5591 on: October 12, 2012, 04:19:16 PM »

You guys are probably like psshhht that's nuthin' but I did this today:

And I came to my senses and took the Yolo decal off my back window.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5592 on: October 12, 2012, 04:32:57 PM »

My list is gettin long of shit I need to do...  Cabin filter, rad flush, just standard maintenance stuff that I know that Ive never done amd doubt the previous owner did. 

Denny, you need to go on youtube and look up "Flula Yolo".  My lil bro showed me and its hilarious.

-Ryan

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5593 on: October 12, 2012, 10:13:05 PM »

My list is gettin long of shit I need to do...  Cabin filter, rad flush, just standard maintenance stuff that I know that Ive never done amd doubt the previous owner did.

I'll bet ya $20 my list is longer.   

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5594 on: October 12, 2012, 10:43:04 PM »

I gaurantee it. Haha

How much longer?  Cause I want you to stop complainin... I keed I keed.  But seriously, we all cant wait til the fastest K on the planet is runnin again. Wink

-Ryan

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012