Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 11:55:19 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881571 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #5430 on: September 03, 2012, 08:28:58 AM »

Is that covered under it tho?

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5431 on: September 03, 2012, 08:37:03 AM »

I finally replaced that driver side seat buckle, so far no more little air bag man light on my dash when I disconnect my seat belt. Exhaust is actually sticking on me now... It is very aggressive and I can def feel the difference in power now.

Hard to do?  Mines on more and more lately... Might finally be time. Lol

Nope! 5 14mm bolts and thats all... once you get the 4 bolts holding seat down tilt seat foward to get to the seat belt buckle bolt then tilt seat back to unplug connector for the sensor... that's all!

Lifetime warranty on the seatbelt buckles.

^what he said but I did it myself after buying the damn part I found this out but I'd rather do it myself than make an appointment and sit around waiting form them to do it!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5432 on: September 03, 2012, 10:33:50 AM »

It all depends on what you want to do.  Honda will replace it for free if they determine that the seatbelt buckle is the problem.  This is a very common problem with our cars.  I've talked to a lot of people that have this problem, and experienced it in more than one Accord.  I also have a friend that is a tech at a local Honda dealership, and he's the one that told me to bring it in to get it fixed for free.  I think we need to make a thread about this issue so people know.  It would be best in the Interior Styling & Maintenance forum.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5433 on: September 03, 2012, 03:42:31 PM »

I took my car to Honda, and they wouldn't replace the fucking thing, and they wanted like $200 to replace it. I promptly said fuck that, ordered the seat belt buckle for $60, and replaced it myself. I would have taken it to another dealership, but there's the risk of losing out on the $80 diagnostic fee to even look at the car. I got lucky, the service advisor didn't charge me for it.

Tim, we do have a thread for this somewhere. I believe I made it awhile back, it's named "Red Airbag Light" or something like that.

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5434 on: September 03, 2012, 05:45:25 PM »

Here ya go guys. Lol

http://elitecm.net/forums/index.php?topic=3148.0

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5435 on: September 03, 2012, 08:04:13 PM »

Dropped her off for an oil change tomorrow, asked for them to check my windshield wash, which doesn't work at all anymore, and excessive shaking when i'm on the highway. Also asked if they could check the transmission to make sure it's healthy. Contacted another body shop to see if they can help me out...if I keep begging lol....
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5436 on: September 03, 2012, 11:00:30 PM »

^ If you have an auto i4 and have done the recall, your tranny is healthy.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5437 on: September 03, 2012, 11:02:19 PM »

I hope so, those bastards are expensive... as far as I know recall was done...
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5438 on: September 03, 2012, 11:14:20 PM »

Knocked off all the rust from my sub frame and repainted it.  I also took my motor off the engine stand and put in the crank oil seal.  It was in too deep and out of spec, so now I have to get that fucker out and replace it.  Godfuckingdamnit!!  mad

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5439 on: September 04, 2012, 08:57:27 AM »

Knocked off all the rust from my sub frame and repainted it.  I also took my motor off the engine stand and put in the crank oil seal.  It was in too deep and out of spec, so now I have to get that fucker out and replace it.  Godfuckingdamnit!!  mad

How far are you from driving that animal?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5440 on: September 04, 2012, 09:33:46 AM »

From the sound of all the setbacks, too far.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5441 on: September 04, 2012, 09:58:39 AM »

Getting a balance and rotation to stop the shaking from the worn struts...hopefully it will buy me some time
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5442 on: September 04, 2012, 10:55:15 AM »

My goal is to get it done and on the road by October.  Once October hits, I'm going to be very very busy until Christmas.  I have another crank oil seal already waiting to go in.  I just don't have the proper tools to get this seal out.  If I wasn't going up to MI today, my buddy would be coming over tonight to get the seal out for me.  I'll have to wait until tomorrow night though.  I'm going to see if I can get the PS rack bolted up and my sub frame back in before I leave.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5443 on: September 04, 2012, 12:34:20 PM »

My goal is to get it done and on the road by October.  Once October hits, I'm going to be very very busy until Christmas.  I have another crank oil seal already waiting to go in.  I just don't have the proper tools to get this seal out.  If I wasn't going up to MI today, my buddy would be coming over tonight to get the seal out for me.  I'll have to wait until tomorrow night though.  I'm going to see if I can get the PS rack bolted up and my sub frame back in before I leave.

You going to need that pump we talked about
striktlyaccord

striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5444 on: September 04, 2012, 11:52:28 PM »

^ If you have an auto i4 and have done the recall, your tranny is healthy.

... recall?  Someone fill me in on this one.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012