Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:49:33 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881692 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #5250 on: August 12, 2012, 06:03:03 PM »

Ouch. That sucks.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: August 12, 2012, 06:37:46 PM »

I replaced my FUCKING alternator, which also cost me a trip to Honda Day, so freaking annoying

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5252 on: August 12, 2012, 08:20:22 PM »

You still go to Honda Day Kev?  I almost went to hang with the AFH guys but plans got cancelled last minute on my end.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: August 12, 2012, 08:52:06 PM »

Sucks about your tire Ryan. Was that a road hazard or a defect?

Damn Kev, was it the alternator bearing or did it stop charging?

Rich
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: August 12, 2012, 09:09:59 PM »

I gotta call tomorrow to make sure but when I bought them he said it covered everything but wear like if it wears unevenly or too fast.  But he said if you pick up a nail and the hole cant be patched its covered for replacement. So I should be good.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5255 on: August 12, 2012, 11:05:37 PM »

The Tire Rack road hazard thing is fairly simple.  Basically, you have a shop check it out and they call Tire Rack to say that the tire is not repairable, then they send you a new one.  I'm not sure if they charge you a pro-rated fee like Sears does.  It was about 9-10 years ago when I had to do that with my car. 

I spent a little bit of time on my sub frame cleaning off the rust and getting it ready to repaint.  I also worked on clearancing the sub frame for the EPS rack.  Almost there, just a little bit more room and the EPS rack will fit nice and snug.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: August 13, 2012, 12:31:05 PM »

@Nelson- How are those Red stuff pads?

@Ariel-  Drop looks good.  Better pix requested.

@Ryan- Wow @ the tire rip.  Hope everything gets sorted today.

Update to my car.  Hasn't been washed in a month or so.  Still ridin' dirty.  Angry
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 12:32:54 PM by HEcreated487 » Logged

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: August 13, 2012, 01:04:02 PM »

@Ariel-  Drop looks good.  Better pix requested.

I will bro! Just waiting to get my camber kit installed during my alignment and adjust the height. I'm too low Huh?
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: August 13, 2012, 01:12:49 PM »

Told ya!!

No complaints about the red stuff.  I like it.  I gotta wash the car and see how much dust they create.  I don't why, but my front pads were almost new and my rear ones were About 3/4  done.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: August 13, 2012, 01:42:44 PM »

Yeah. You're considerably lower than me right now. If it wasn't for the stupid step up from the street onto my driveway, I'd be a bit lower. Because racecar, of course.
build a ramp.. problem solved..

or get fancy and buy a set of these: http://platinumvipmotors.com/products/phantom-suspension/

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: August 13, 2012, 02:01:16 PM »

I would do the ramp but I do live in the snow belt now so my ramp would get destroyed. As for that link, reminds me of the KW setup that's marketed towards the fancy schmancy high end cars.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5261 on: August 13, 2012, 02:09:02 PM »

Completely forgot that I got the tires at Discount Tire Direct. Lol

So I just got off the phone with them, they pulled up my order, I explained what happened and they said they would ship the new one out today.  All I had to do is buy a new replacement plan for the new tire ($13) and dispose of the old tire after I get it changed. Talk about easy!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: August 13, 2012, 03:02:05 PM »

I would do the ramp but I do live in the snow belt now so my ramp would get destroyed. As for that link, reminds me of the KW setup that's marketed towards the fancy schmancy high end cars.
I briefly considered it when I had the s2000..  Ride around slammed, raise it when you need to get up a driveway..

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: August 13, 2012, 04:10:13 PM »

Yeah. My thoughts exactly. The KW version is self contained and hydraulic. Also about $1k more expensive.

Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5264 on: August 13, 2012, 04:11:55 PM »

@ Nelson: I wasn't going to stay that low Huh? But that shit did break necks when I was ridin' around Cheesy
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012