Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:36:45 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881626 times)
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4950 on: May 31, 2012, 12:20:16 AM »

Installed replica Honda Inspire grill
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4951 on: May 31, 2012, 01:08:51 AM »

^orly?  Have pics?

Milan, I probably used the flash in those pics.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4952 on: May 31, 2012, 03:13:16 AM »

^Yeah Tim I could snap some but.. My front end isn't done yet. Throwing it in the shop late june/early july.

I'll upload some pics tomorrow.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4953 on: May 31, 2012, 08:53:15 AM »

Cool.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4954 on: May 31, 2012, 09:35:46 AM »

@Milan, the front is a piece of cake, you just have to remove the passenger side cooling fan.  The rear on the other hand is a BITCH!  You need to take the heatshield off the cat or it wont come down thru the hole, which sucked for me cause my bolts on the shield were rusted to shit. I ended up takin a dremel to the shields and it fell right out on my chest. Lol

Took forever for me to do the job, but def one of my fav and most worth while mods to the car.

Also, removing the strut tower bar (not sure what model your car is, but my 6-6 came with one stock) makes gettin to the bolts on the rear a lot easier.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4955 on: June 01, 2012, 03:18:40 AM »

Don't mind the unfinished front end, it'll be dealt with this month.

Requested by Tim!

I think when my front end is done, the grill will look even better.
RdenAuto
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
RdenAuto pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4956 on: June 01, 2012, 07:47:47 AM »

Dang bro! Looks great!!
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4957 on: June 01, 2012, 08:17:09 AM »

Don't mind the unfinished front end, it'll be dealt with this month.

I think when my front end is done, the grill will look even better.

Ariel just move the plate over a tad to cover that gap. Doesn't look right. Thats why I had to move mine over a little to. Other than that thumbs up!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4958 on: June 01, 2012, 11:22:18 AM »

@Milan, the front is a piece of cake, you just have to remove the passenger side cooling fan.  The rear on the other hand is a BITCH!  You need to take the heatshield off the cat or it wont come down thru the hole, which sucked for me cause my bolts on the shield were rusted to shit. I ended up takin a dremel to the shields and it fell right out on my chest. Lol

Took forever for me to do the job, but def one of my fav and most worth while mods to the car.

Also, removing the strut tower bar (not sure what model your car is, but my 6-6 came with one stock) makes gettin to the bolts on the rear a lot easier.

Haha, I wish I read this before I got started.  I ended up pulling the entire radiator because I didn't know you could take off just the fan. 

The rear is even harder then what you describe.  I had to pull the heatshield off the driveshaft as well as the heatshield close to the firewall. 

I also broke all the 3 bolts holding the j-pipe to the test pipe so I replaced them with some grade 8 bolts from Lowe's.

After I started the car I had the check engine light and it sounded like I had an exhaust leak.  I jacked the car up and checked all the connections and found nothing.  I'm guessing this is the "raspiness" people describe the installation. 

I took the car to AutoZone to drop off the O2 sensor removal tool and have the code read.  I had 5 in all which went away on my drive back home.  Yay!

Car feels great and I can definitely feel the difference. 

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
Milan

Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4959 on: June 01, 2012, 10:19:57 PM »

Genevieve and I picked this up today...

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4960 on: June 01, 2012, 10:22:32 PM »

Huh? I think I'm seeing double.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4961 on: June 02, 2012, 01:16:26 AM »

Twins!!!!
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4962 on: June 02, 2012, 11:39:22 AM »

Suspension is on. I will now officially make my ECM profile lol. I am amazingly surprised at how well these ride. I still need to get the rear camber arms in, but the fucking bolts are seized. I will be ordering new ones from Honda and cutting off the old ones.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #4963 on: June 02, 2012, 11:55:18 AM »

Bout time you make a fucking profile. Lol

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #4964 on: June 02, 2012, 02:06:07 PM »

Raised the front a little to get rid of the rake I had. Still tucking tread but not as much.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012