Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:36:51 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881406 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4725 on: April 08, 2012, 01:59:46 PM »

Billy, why did you get new ones?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrazyCreashunz

CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4726 on: April 08, 2012, 02:06:00 PM »

Billy, why did you get new ones?

I didn't like the amber reflectors, plus the clearcoat was coming off due to weathering... they were looking foggy! I always wanted the clear but never got around to taking out the headlights and opening them up. So I just bought a new set the way I wanted them.

...good deal for anyone looking to do a retro fit they can purchase my old OEM headlights and use them while still using their current setup! I am also including the original clear reflectors I had with the headlights!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 05:17:12 PM by CrazyCreashunz » Logged

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4727 on: April 08, 2012, 03:22:31 PM »

Working on my Wiring mess i  should be done by end of month as i get more free time

AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4728 on: April 12, 2012, 12:08:08 AM »

started test fitting new intake

ordered new filter to go with it

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4729 on: April 12, 2012, 01:13:04 AM »

I say am about 70 percent into my audio build installed my punch remote bass switch in cup holder just need to wire few more thing and secure this and that  also took the time to dampen more of the cabin

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4730 on: April 12, 2012, 11:59:47 AM »

Got new tires installed yesterday. Went with the same Hankook Ventus Evo 12s except in a 45 profile this time.  The last set only lasted a little over a year... but that was when I was commuting 250 miles a week, now I only have a 10 mile weekly commute, so we should be good. Lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrazyCreashunz

CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4731 on: April 12, 2012, 06:15:51 PM »

...as for me I been pretty busy over the last few days. Realigned my front bumper and relocated my front plate. Took out my foggy oem headlights and replaced them with new ones with a clear reflector (makes the front end look so much cleaner) and I also took off the gold rims I bought a month ago and put on these bad boyssss.... gotta look good for HONDA DAY this Sunday @ Atco Raceway in New Jersey!

They look similiar to the style I had for the longest but these have a 1 inch lip and are definetly NICER!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4732 on: April 12, 2012, 06:35:22 PM »

Billy, you car def looks much better with Silver rims. Good stuff
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4733 on: April 12, 2012, 09:08:30 PM »

Billy those rims look great

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4734 on: April 13, 2012, 12:18:58 AM »

Dropped my front lower sub frame and pulled my PS rack.  Test fit an Accord Hybrid EPS rack and discovered that it doesn't clear the sub frame.  Bummer!  Sad

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: April 13, 2012, 09:50:03 AM »

^ That sucks Sad so time to search for an MR2 pump?

Going to be a busy weekend for me. I'm fixing my backseat, doing brake maintenance, changing the rear pads, re-painting the calipers, sanding and painting my stockers again, removing tue bumper and adjusting my headlights and fenders a bit...removing the valve cover to repaint it, touching up some spots on the new paint job...I'm going to attempt sanding through the clear coat and fixing the tiger stripes. If it works I will reclear and then do my wet sanding/buffing next weekend. Also one of the local guys got an eastwood fender roller so I may do that next weekend also for down the road.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4736 on: April 13, 2012, 11:38:52 AM »

I'm actually considering modifying my front sub frame.  If I can heat it up and use a press to dimple in the area where the rack motor needs room, it will probably fit.  I'm going to talk to a few people about this first though.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ADI

Reputation Power: 1
ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: April 13, 2012, 11:44:35 AM »

^ i will be following this  Smiley

hopefully there is a way that we can use the hybrid EPS rack. EPS is one mod i have always wanted to do, and if there is a way i will be doing it for sure Cheesy
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4738 on: April 13, 2012, 12:20:53 PM »

I'm actually considering modifying my front sub frame.  If I can heat it up and use a press to dimple in the area where the rack motor needs room, it will probably fit.  I'm going to talk to a few people about this first though.

Should be fine just make sure you brace it before you heat it... Us a process similar to notching it.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4739 on: April 13, 2012, 12:21:28 PM »

I'm sure it's possible, but I'm not sure how much work is required.  I'm going to take out my sub frame to clean it up and paint it after I move anyway, so I'll have a better perspective of how much modification will be needed.  On one hand, EPS is a very nice and convenient solution if you get all the parts and harnesses.  It's just expensive.  On the other hand, EHPS is a little bit simpler alternative and will be less expensive.  I may end up going the EHPS route if dimpling in the sub frame will compromise it's structural integrity.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012