Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:52:50 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881560 times)
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4635 on: March 24, 2012, 09:58:00 PM »

Got Wrecked again
The car is cursed.

Damn Nelson WTF! Glad your ok. Fuck your car gets fixed and painted more than.... well alot lolz

As long as your in the right your all good dude so don't worry too much!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: March 24, 2012, 11:43:36 PM »

B
You serious right now dude??

I got bigger things to worry about then rims
bro I didn't see the crash pic, last thing I saw was your pic waiting to be inspected... Perdoname Sad

At least your ok. It was the other persons fault?
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: March 25, 2012, 01:28:33 AM »

That sucks Nelson.  Chris, I think you're missing a flange.

I think he's also missing his cat.

Changed my oil and found out what's causing the rattling issue when I start my car. The upper heatshield on my car has rusted on the corners, causing it to break off from one of the bolts. Anyone know if I can go ahead and rip it off without any effect?

I really wanted to do my TSX IM this weekend, but not happening with exams next week. I also need to figure out my gasket situation for my header.

Polish the tsx IM internals and the runners I will do doing a set of my friends i4 accord. Going to look something like this

That looks nice.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: March 25, 2012, 10:46:42 AM »

Ugh... think my axles/inner cv joints are shot again... already! I just replaced them a few months ago.  The shake came back on the highway again above 60 mph,  last time I replaced both axles and it went away... guess I'll have to do it again, good thing they are under warranty. 

I've never done axles, is it hard to do yourself?

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4639 on: March 25, 2012, 11:07:52 AM »

Ugh... think my axles/inner cv joints are shot again... already! I just replaced them a few months ago.  The shake came back on the highway again above 60 mph,  last time I replaced both axles and it went away... guess I'll have to do it again, good thing they are under warranty. 

I've never done axles, is it hard to do yourself?

Its not to bad.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4640 on: March 25, 2012, 11:18:57 AM »

^What he said.  As long as you have the right tools, it's really not that hard.  You should double check the CV joints first though.  If you're getting a shake, it may be worth your while to check your bushings also.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: March 25, 2012, 12:14:58 PM »

Yeah I was gonna go under and do a bit of an inspection when I get the chance, I still gotta spray some white lithium on the control arm bushing to see of it helps that squeak.  Thanks guys.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: March 25, 2012, 01:15:41 PM »

Check your motor mount also. I know someone that grenaded their LSD because of broken mounts *motor and tranney*.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: March 25, 2012, 01:46:15 PM »

I already have some on order from Paul.  Smiley

-Ryan

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: March 26, 2012, 06:47:12 AM »

Nelson: like I said dude, hope they total it this time. Glad you're ok, car will be fixed or replaced.

Ryan: what kind of wheel spacers do you have on? Have you tried running without them to see if you still get the vibration? I've seen where if those lose fitting spacers aren't centered, they through off the balance. Just something else to keep in mind.

Installed my Koni Sport on saturday and was tempted to adjust the perch height, but decided not to. I wanted to raise the back. Sunday I had to replace my battery.

Rich
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: March 26, 2012, 08:12:04 AM »

Rich: Ichiba v2s 20/25  I took them off the first time I got the vibration and there was no change. Then I replaced both axles and it fixed the problems.

Jacked the car up yesterday to give all the bushings a look, everything looks OK to me... ds control arm bushing is a little cracked but still intact. 

Also finally found my exhaust leak.  Gasket blew apart at the front PCD.  I'll change it later this week. The flex is pretty messed up too... I'll prolly have it replaced when I get my new tires mounted, balanced and aligned.

-Ryan

Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: March 27, 2012, 12:22:35 PM »

Here's a quick and dirty of what I've been up to.

Currently sitting at Firestone getting her aligned. Better pics coming later.

0_____0 horry sheit! what you doin in my neighborhood, that is literally 2 blocks away from my house!!!
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: March 27, 2012, 01:43:31 PM »

Dude what rims are those? They look hella clean

Now for me I did this. port and polish i4 runners for my friend. 40% complete

« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 01:50:37 PM by thisaznboi88 » Logged

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: March 27, 2012, 03:33:49 PM »

FML bro.... if its not one thing its another with this damn car......i got a muffler put on today, been home a little over 20 min, went out to take a pic, and i see this shit!

Wasnt like this when i got home..i bet it was that fucking civic owner too.... he cut me off and slammed his brakes, so i would hit him... i slammed my brakes and went around him. i looked him as i went around him n he was pissed, few blocks away from the house....

and here is the pic of the new muffler..

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: March 27, 2012, 03:47:43 PM »

0_____0 horry sheit! what you doin in my neighborhood, that is literally 2 blocks away from my house!!!
I was actually at the USCG AIRSTA in Opa-Locka airport using the lift to install the new suspension. Shortly after, I went to that firestone for an alignment and barely made it onto the rack. They didn't want to do my alignment because they said my car was too low. I showed them. laugh

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012