Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:01:01 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881710 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4605 on: March 22, 2012, 03:57:10 PM »

Good news. I was under the impression that the light was on with the sensor disconnected.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4606 on: March 22, 2012, 04:13:25 PM »

Ah... got the ride inspected today and passed! They were very thorough there but they didn't look under the hood!  Flippa!

It's a good thing they weren't too thorough.  Fuck inspections!!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4607 on: March 22, 2012, 05:02:39 PM »

Good news. I was under the impression that the light was on with the sensor disconnected.
Yea good news for sure.... figured since even though it was disconnected but worked when the e-brake was engaged I was good. It's just a sensor to let you know if your brake fluid level suddenly drops due to a leak in the braking system. I just wanted to make sure it passed inspection. I would of been pissed if it would have caused me to fail lolz.

Ah... got the ride inspected today and passed! They were very thorough there but they didn't look under the hood!  Flippa!

It's a good thing they weren't too thorough.  Fuck inspections!!

Yea for real, he inspected all my turn signal lights, brake lights, reverse... rotated tires and looked at the under carriage (more towards each wheel though) I was like damn plus he was moving slow as fuck! Just glad it is over, thanks for the advise. Now to add getting another brake fluid resevior to the parts list!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #4608 on: March 23, 2012, 01:05:09 AM »

didn't do anything to the car, but got a speeding ticket. What can I say, I love going down hill. Free energy.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4609 on: March 23, 2012, 01:24:19 AM »

didn't do anything to the car, but got a speeding ticket. What can I say, I love going down hill. Free energy.
Lol I got one about 2-3 weeks ago, I feel you there. Luckily, I deferred it.
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4610 on: March 23, 2012, 12:07:54 PM »

My car is too slow to speed.  LOL.  I know: Off topic.  mad...... I plan to follow Z and just maintain it of awhile... then "Bam", overhaul Cheesy (yet serious)

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4611 on: March 23, 2012, 01:34:18 PM »

Went out today and my door wouldn't unlock with the fob, I hit the button and the lock thing twitches but doesn't go up.  So I unlocked it with the key no problem.

I Googled it and came up with a couple of different stories of the same problem with no solutions. Any on here had this problem?

I don't think it's the fob because if I lock the door with the key and hit the lock button the car still makes the arming honk.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #4612 on: March 23, 2012, 03:35:48 PM »

My car is too slow to speed.  LOL.  I know: Off topic.  mad...... I plan to follow Z and just maintain it of awhile... then "Bam", overhaul Cheesy (yet serious)
I was just biding my time dude. The next big thing is going to take a minute.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4613 on: March 23, 2012, 09:00:11 PM »

Went out today and my door wouldn't unlock with the fob, I hit the button and the lock thing twitches but doesn't go up.  So I unlocked it with the key no problem.

I Googled it and came up with a couple of different stories of the same problem with no solutions. Any on here had this problem?

I don't think it's the fob because if I lock the door with the key and hit the lock button the car still makes the arming honk.

Here you go buddy....

http://elitecm.net/forums/index.php?topic=3160.0
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4614 on: March 23, 2012, 09:27:22 PM »

Lol awesome thanks Mike!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4615 on: March 23, 2012, 09:40:19 PM »

Not a problem
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4616 on: March 23, 2012, 10:01:27 PM »

I received my "OEM Style" wing spoiler today and installed it. Man was I nervous about drilling those holes in my trunk. I must have stared at my trunk for an hour, re-measuring everything 20 times before a gathered the nerve to drill. It looks ten times better though.

- Bobby
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4617 on: March 23, 2012, 10:14:01 PM »

installed my radar mount just need to wire it up once i decide the location of the smart switch

CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4618 on: March 24, 2012, 03:17:12 AM »

Started tackling some stuff on the my to-do list!

Installed my window visors. Cleaned up the intake manifold I bought off of k20a, and going to install it tomorrow when I pick up the new gasket. I also have a japspeed header but I don't know where I can find gaskets for it. I might have to use some gasket maker.

Would I be able to order gaskets from any aftermarket header place? Or are the flanges different? I don't know since I haven't looked under my car (I'll be looking sometime this weekend since I'm changing my oil)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 03:21:32 AM by CYANiDE » Logged

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #4619 on: March 24, 2012, 07:40:06 AM »

Waiting to get inspected.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012