Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:30:13 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] Rushzer0  (Read 23375 times)
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 10:53:05 PM »

Rushzero, link me where you bought those headlights.

Here you go!
http://bit.ly/wlhTp2

Thanks. Aren't 2dr/4dr headlights the same? I need these w/o the fogs. I'll play around w this though, thank you.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:58:16 PM by Arielit0oo » Logged
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2012, 11:14:25 PM »

Ya it's just for the fogs that they added the 2dr tag, because they also sell 4dr fogs I'm sure you can find the headlights by themselves. Keywords I used when searching "Black, Smoked, Clear, Clear corner" Hope that helps.
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2012, 12:57:06 AM »

Oh yeah, true, those fogs def are for the 2drs. And yeah, I typed in black housing headlights 03-07 and found clear corners lol. Thanks
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2012, 10:13:13 AM »

Been a while since I was able to access the site did a couple of changes. I got my beater rims on (helped a friend with a swap so I got them for next to nothing) painted my ugly chrome trim and dressed up the engine bay a bit better. (wire wheel and repainted my valve cover) Also Adjusted the valve lash and it purrs like a kitten now. Here are some recent pics.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2012, 01:45:34 PM »

Glad to have you back Austin. Those beater wheels look mexiflush.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2012, 02:41:02 PM »

Thanks Tim. I think it's just the angle of the photos. They are 17x7.5 with a 45 offset so they are not very aggressive at all. I wrapped them in 225/45 tires, stock height. I'll try to take some better pics. They do come close to being flush though....for stock height that is :p plus it's something other then stock wheels until I purchase some good wheels and have the mods necessary to fit them.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 08:40:27 PM »

What suspension you thinking about getting?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 10:58:31 PM »

Tien Basics or maybe Function & Form coilovers...although I can get Tokicos and springs through work. So I'm not sure what I should go for. Not looking for crazy drop or anything.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2012, 07:53:23 AM »

I have a set of S Techs I can sell ya.  Wink

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2012, 09:29:51 PM »

F&F are crazy low.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2012, 09:46:04 PM »

Not THAT low. They can get that low but then they ride like shit because you're slapping control arms and shit.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2014, 09:23:05 AM »

Welp it's been a while and not much has been done to the car. I'm still just collecting parts.

The car now needs another respray and some body work, caught some Honda cancer in the rear quarters.

However now that the GF has a car (and soon to also have a company car), and having a metric shit ton of more disposable income thanks to not having to pay for things such as rent, heat, lights, power etc.. (due to living in the penthouse of the motel) plans for my car have changed. Access to a proper garage also has a lot to do with it.
Come spring my car is coming off the road for teardown and build up.

It's going to be a weekend fun car, to blast through the highlands with.

Plans are as follows:

1) Complete teardown EVERYTHING (but the glass) is coming out or off. Wiring, suspension, motor, trans, carpet, sound deadner all coming off.
2) Car is going on the rotisserie so we will be able to easily access everything for cleaning, painting, welding etc.
3) Going to be stich welding the chassis
4) Debating putting in a cage
5) Will get the body back to top shape, along with repainting it.
6) Weight loss wherever we can.
7) Going to stick with the plan of boosting her
8) May do a partial tuck since everything is coming off it anyways.
9) Rear seats are coming out of it, and replacing the fronts with something lighter

There is probably more stuff but I can't think of it at the moment. I may end up doing some crazy fab stuff, been reading BlackandDecker's Aggressive As F**k threads over on k20a and getting inspired.

I got quite a few new parts built up waiting to go on right now.
Complete powersteering system from pump to rack, since all my front end parts, and rear links etc are all lifetime warrenty moog parts, I will be replacing all those through work (defective returns ftw)
I also got some new fenders, weatherstriping, and a bunch of other aftermarket stuff lying around.

It should be a fun and busy summer  Cheesy
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2014, 06:58:16 PM »

Good luck dude. That sounds kind of crazy. But hey, more power to you!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2014, 08:06:08 PM »

Can't wait to see the updates on this build.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2014, 09:42:42 PM »

That's going to be a lot of work man.  Should be a lot of fun though.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012