Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:20:23 PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] Rushzer0  (Read 23372 times)
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2011, 08:02:06 PM »

Ride: 2003 Honda Accord Coupe

Color: 08+ Subaru Dark Grey Metallic Smiley

Engine: 2.4l I4

Tranny: 5 spd

Interests: Cars, Women, (Canadian) Beer

Organizations:

Awards: None...Yet

Mods Installed:
Exhaust: DC sports header, 2.5" Tubing, Vibrant Resonator, Flowmaster 40 Series muffler, Dynomax Tip

Intake:K&N CAI, Ported IM, Port Matched Head

Misc Performance: Ingalls Engine Damper, EBC Slotted Rotors, EBC Green Stuf Pads

Looks/Sound: HID's, Painted stock 16"s Graphite Pearl, Painted Calipers and valve cover red, Grillcraft upper grill, Accord Emblem In Grill, RAZÖ Executive Series Pedals, Reupholstered interior all trim pieces black, Micro Suede Headliner and visors, tinted windows minus the back (thanks random asshole :p),JVC Head Unit, Alpine Type S Speakers Front and Rear, Interior LED retro, Black housed clear corner EBay headlights.

Mods Waiting for Installation: Way too much to list...

Future Mods and Plans: Too much to list....follow the thread :p

Car History: Got the car a year ago from Texas (rust free) Been modding and driving ever since

Pictures: I'll just post a couple pics in chronological order aha

Car when I first got it

After the grill went on

Deck Install excuse the dirt it was winter :p

My Brakes

Emblems new home

Some shots

Random asshole FTL :/

Brakes installed and all the curb rash was on the rims when I got the car and ya those center caps are mangled lol

So I decided to paint them till I buy some decent rims

Headliner coming out

Headliner meets new fabric

Trim pieces being painted

Reinstalling everything

Ya the moonroof cover was a b¡Tch!

Engine damper installed

I'll add more later aha this took forever on my phone :p
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:37:10 AM by Rushzer0 » Logged
Moessteezy

Names Moe

Reputation Power: 2
Moessteezy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 12:09:43 AM »

nice profile dude!.

hey where did you get your grill?
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 08:24:22 AM »

Through work, but its a grillcraft grill shouldn't be hard to find online they make them in silver to and they have a 3 piece lower one with fog deletes too but I hope to fill the lower space with something else over the winter Wink so I didn't buy it ahaa
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 07:50:00 AM »

Some night shots with my phone so yaaaa.. Does no justice for the color. I fucking love it though

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 10:23:46 AM »

Quote from: RushZer0
some sort of Grey Metallic
you don't know the actual color?  you should at least get a paint code for it, just in case you need to paint match new parts, like a lip.  Looks good though!  Can't wait to see better pics.

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 11:01:58 AM »

Looks similar to the Graphite Black Pearl now.  It's definitely darker now.  Is it just the pics, or did they repaint it a darker color?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 11:38:28 AM »

The car when it started life was alabaster silver, then whoever had the car before me got them to paint it the darker grey in the very first couple of pics I posted. It was a shitty job, didn't even look like they scuffed it :p the paint was just peeling off.

So after the kid hit me and they couldn't match the color, and after striking a deal with the kids father she got a full on repaint. It is very similar to the graphite pearl, but it's Subaru dark gray metallic found on their newer models. Depending on the light it looks black,gray,blue or purple. I'm pretty happy with it. It was killing me before seeing all the paint chip and peels everywhere before.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 12:55:19 PM »

That's cool man.  The new color looks good man.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 04:27:32 PM »

Some day shots, can't wait for spring to get here so I can start working on it again :p

Also someone sell me some blackout tape :p I have no idea why it's so hard to find or get shipped to Canada everywhere I saw won't ship here for some reason :/
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 05:49:56 PM »

Lemme know where you can get some online.  I'll ship it to you the next time I'm in Canada.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 06:31:27 PM »

I thought all the coupes had black trim.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 06:37:26 PM »

That would be awesome!! Amazon is where I found some Trimbrite Blackout Tape t9005. If you want PM me your paypal and I'll shoot you some cash for the tape+shipping and a little extra for the trouble.

I dunno about the trim thing but mine has chrome and I hate it :/
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 11:40:49 PM »

You Have a PM!

Tim
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 10:30:47 PM »

Got my headlights and fogs, going to try and put them in this weekend. Hopefully I can figure out this fog light wiring. There are tons of guides out there but mine seems to be one of the more complicated harnesses. There doesn't seem to be a very detailed guide out there either :/ I'm just hoping I can figure it out when I take it out to the car ahaha I have the harness laid out in the living room trying to figure it out. In other news I ordered an OEM Style Lip should be a good project I foresee lots and lots of sanding in my future ahaha here are some pics of the new parts. 

And some pics of my upcoming nightmare :p I hate wiring...Fog light harness

and the switch harness...

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 10:49:49 PM »

I'd reconsider using that aftermarket harness and replace it with an OEM one.  Those aftermarket harnesses are almost always fucked up and don't work properly.

Tim
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012