Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 05:45:04 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] Lemonjelly - Back from the dead  (Read 26810 times)
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »

"mods", "mods in progress" and "mods waiting to be installed" all updated

Steve - NECM #4

Lemonjelly

Lemonjelly pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012, 10:10:31 AM »

Sold the car this weekend. Im going to miss her but not her problems.

Steve - NECM #4

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2012, 10:45:35 AM »

You suck!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 01:51:28 PM »

What are you going to get?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 01:54:53 PM »

What are you going to get?

Yeah, this.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2012, 06:29:07 PM »

Damn Steve, how did this come about? I didn't know you were having problems with the ride man. Sorry to hear and +2 to ^

Rich
Lemonjelly

Lemonjelly pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 09:26:47 PM »

Im up in the air right now with what I want. I am looking at the 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track as well as an E46 M3, but I am in no rush to get something, and I am open to all suggestions. Im also keeping my eyes out for my dream car, MKIV Supra, but chances of me picking up one of those is pretty slim.

Rich, I have been fixing shit on my car since September when the clutch master and slave cylinder shit the bed. After that it was my clutch in December, then my mechanic didnt put the car back together after the clutch install and the suspension came apart while driving on Christmas day trashing the passenger side axle, upper and lower ball joints, fender, rocker panel, wheel and strut top bushing. After that i had to replace the other lower ball joint because my mechanic screwed that one up as well during the clutch install. then it was rear main seal, crank pulley, VTEC gasket, valve cover gasket, and got a bunch of paint work done on the car while it was getting the fender and rocker panel replaced. Right after that my roommate drove into the car 5 times (same side I just had repainted) in the driveway while trying to leave one day and denied it sticking me with the bill for that. THEN the front wheel bearings went along with the rear passenger side upper control arm. After all that I had just had enough and couldnt deal with anything else so I bought my parents old minivan for $9.00 and 4 beers and sold the accord. My plan is to keep that as my DD and pick up something else for a fun car when I find the right one.

Steve - NECM #4

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 10:43:05 PM »

Damn Steve.  That really sucks.  You had a really clean car.  You should get a BRZ.  Grin

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2012, 11:22:16 PM »

Holy crap Steve. That's some crazy string of luck.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2012, 08:17:50 AM »

BRZ is fun to drive took one for a ride the other day at Anchor Subaru only issue is that there arent alot of them around so they will not work on price at all. 9.00 and four beers sounds like one hell of a deal for a van. Cheaper than a bike really!
Lemonjelly

Lemonjelly pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2012, 08:38:17 AM »

Damn Steve.  That really sucks.  You had a really clean car.  You should get a BRZ.  Grin
Thanks Tim. I miss her but not her problems.

Holy crap Steve. That's some crazy string of luck.
Yea, Im pretty sure that car was cursed, just couldnt catch a break.

BRZ is fun to drive took one for a ride the other day at Anchor Subaru only issue is that there arent alot of them around so they will not work on price at all. 9.00 and four beers sounds like one hell of a deal for a van. Cheaper than a bike really!

I was at the Wicked Big Subaru Meet a few weeks ago and they had some BRZ's there and I really liked the way they looked, but the inside was just to small for me. Plus I want something with a little more performance out of the box 200hp isnt bad but both the Genesis Coupe and the M3 have 300+ and are about the same price.

Steve - NECM #4

Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2012, 09:07:37 AM »

I would highly recommend the Genesis, I have a couple friends who have them and they are amazing cars.  Lots of good looking and performance mods as well.  Still sux to get rid of the Accord, but with all of that I don't think I could blame you one bit.

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2012, 10:15:09 AM »

I would get the Genesis. I never bothered to look at them, and still didn't think they looked nice till I saw a white one at the car wash. It was amazing and sounded great (was the 2.0T though).

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2012, 11:36:55 PM »

Cry

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2012, 08:18:05 AM »

Steve, you suck. You should've come to the last meet as it was a usual NECM/NYCM drunk fest/ cruise/ welcome me back to the NE. Instead, you decided to sell your car rather than cruise with it one last time. Either way, that sucks that you had such a string of bad luck with her. Hopefully your next ride isn't plagued with the same shit. Know how to get rid of some of those? Find a roommate that won't back into your shit so many times.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012