Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:14:04 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Super easy way to get rid of lint  (Read 6068 times)
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 10:54:14 PM »

Quote from: "RTexasF"
I find your $1.99 lint roller at wallmart works very well for getting what a vacuum leaves behind

The sticky rollers are amazing at what they will do and they are dirt cheap, give it a go. I'm NOT knocking the product mentioned, only saying that these work well for a long, long time.

Believe me I have tried those, many, many times. It either just did not get my lint out or I had to use a half of one to do an entire seat... Maybe it's because I have a black upholstery so it shows up more :/. Plus the Pledge fabric cleaner is reusable Cheesy so that makes me happy, I don't have to deal with pealing off those layers either. I have wasted plenty of lint rollers on my car without satisfying results Sad. If that's what works for you I understand, just trying to show people alternatives...

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
Asim

Reputation Power: 5
Asim pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 08:45:32 AM »

I had some swiffer samples that I used last time I cleaned my car, worked exceptionally well

A S I M O
spreeunit711
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
spreeunit711 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2009, 09:25:17 PM »

I went out and bought the pledge product and it works great.  The only thing I would say for the smaller area's it can't get to, use either a lint roller sheet or a small lint remover. But +1 for this product I would recommend it to anyone who has a fabric interior especially black.
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012