Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 01:49:45 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leather Cleaner  (Read 12762 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« on: February 04, 2009, 01:15:07 PM »

I searched long and hard for a leather cleaner/treatment that met the standars that I was looking for. I came accross Surf City Garage Vodoo, and must say this stuff is amazing. If your looking for something to clean and treat your leather this stuff will measure up. The smell is a little strong but, it provides a very nice shine, and cleans well.
Heckler

Reputation Power: 0
Heckler pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 01:20:46 PM »

I need to buy this stuff and try it out!  I have been using lexol and it just doesn't get my ivory seats clean.  I come home dirty from work regardless of what job I have been at, and my seats take a beating.  Where did you buy it?

Fujita intake, DC header, TSX IM, P2R Gasket, Hondata Gasket, Homebrewed catchcan, Ralco pulleys, Apex'i WS2 catback, Ingalls TD.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 08:04:30 PM »

surfcitygarage.com It's not the best cleaning product but, it does a better job than anything else of used at treating the seats. The clean properties are solid but not great
Sworkhard

Reputation Power: 1
Sworkhard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 01:39:54 AM »

I use pinnacle leather cleaner.   It even took 2 day old oil paint out of my seats without damage the leather at all.  Amazing Stuff.  Smells great too. Not all chemically like some.  It worked great on my 5 year old leather coat that had never been conditioned or cleaned as well.  I use pinacle leather conditioner to condition my leather after cleaning it.

[size=150]Stephen[/size]
03 Accord EX-L 5MT
Deep Gloss

Deep Gloss pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 07:00:55 AM »

Surf City is a solid product... I use it on customers cars when they don't want to cough up real dough for a thorough treatment.

If you are doing it for your car, it deserves the best.

I would suggest the leather master 3 step product... you will not be sorry.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 08:54:09 AM »

Where do I get this 3 step product, and welcome Deep Gloss glad to see you here!!!
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 11:11:57 AM »

i think i have some of that stuff, deep gloss, i got it from an interior guy i used to work with, but he didn't tell me what it is or what brand.. there's a cleaner, oil, and sealer i think? i haven't used it in forever..

-brian
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 11:15:12 AM »

I'd like to try a 3 step process... My drive seat could use a little help my fat ass puts a beating on it.
Deep Gloss

Deep Gloss pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 01:00:28 PM »

Gents,

here's a link to the leather master page on detailers domian - the strong cleaner can be diluted to match the area you are cleaning - Strong Cleaner, Vital Conditioner & the Protection products are what I use.. tell Phil (owner of the site I linked) Deep Gloss (aka Jason) sent you

http://www.detailersdomain.com/index.as ... =20&Page=1

PS: Thanks for the warm welcome
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 01:06:01 PM »

Would you need to dilute this to clean black leather.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »

So what's a good conditioner/cleaner that doesnt provide a high gloss or slick feel to it.  I like that clean natural look to the leather for some reason I dont like it when it's crazy shiny and definitely dont like the ones that make the seats slick/greasy.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Deep Gloss

Deep Gloss pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 02:33:38 PM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
Would you need to dilute this to clean black leather.

You dilute it depending on how dirty the hides are.... If you gotta lotta funk on your hides, make it strong.. If not so much funk, dilute it down...
Deep Gloss

Deep Gloss pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 02:35:27 PM »

Quote from: "Abailey4"
So what's a good conditioner/cleaner that doesnt provide a high gloss or slick feel to it.  I like that clean natural look to the leather for some reason I dont like it when it's crazy shiny and definitely dont like the ones that make the seats slick/greasy.

me and shine on leather and even shine on tires don;t get along... not into the afro sheen look

Leather masters is not shiny - neither is surf city... just depends what level you want to take it to and how much coin you wanna drop
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 02:42:30 PM »

I should have been more clear in my OP on my vision of "a nice shine" I dont like killer shiny either.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2009, 03:01:11 PM »

Quote from: "Deep Gloss"

me and shine on leather and even shine on tires don;t get along... not into the afro sheen look

Leather masters is not shiny - neither is surf city... just depends what level you want to take it to and how much coin you wanna drop

Exactly! Thanks DG I'll look into both.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012