Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 06:41:55 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 144 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SECM Squad  (Read 451609 times)
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1350 on: September 29, 2009, 08:45:54 PM »

Any sort of degreaser will work.  As far as the 'white residue' is concerned, might be mud or something? I've never had any issues with spraying my engine down, I've never covered anything up.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: September 29, 2009, 08:48:51 PM »

Quote from: "wtcii"
I guess I will do that tomorrow. Will purple power work? I have some weird white residue, no Z, that has splashed up against the firewall. That really bugs me. Do I need to cover up the battery or anything?

What?

You don't need to cover anything dude. If that was the case, don't drive your car in the rain. And you could use that Purple Power shit. I've used it and it works fine.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: September 29, 2009, 08:58:02 PM »

I think I might have been on a wet gravel road.

I guess I will do that tomorrow. Will purple power work? I have some weird white residue, no Z, that has splashed up against the firewall. That really bugs me. Do I need to cover up the battery or anything?

Definitely saw that coming. I just couldnt come up with any other way to say it.

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"

What?

You don't need to cover anything dude. If that was the case, don't drive your car in the rain. And you could use that Purple Power shit. I've used it and it works fine.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: September 29, 2009, 09:58:28 PM »

My engine bay is dirty and I'm proud of that.  I want to get dirty every time I work on my cm.  They should bottle the scent of engine grease and sweat and call it Jordan part deux.  Who looks under the f-in hood anyways?!?!?! lololol
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: September 30, 2009, 09:25:05 AM »

Well, after Speaking with 4 insurance companies yesterday, and my dealer's lack of interest in selling the car, I have decided to say FUCK a mustang, I am going to go with a truck and a bike. I found a 03 dodge ram quad cab 2wd(I never used 4wd when i had it so wha is the point) for 8900 at a car lot next to my local honda dealer. Well, they also have bikes, I am stuck between a 2005 R6 and A 05 zx-6R 636(leaning more toward it).

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: September 30, 2009, 10:22:02 AM »

I would get the truck and for what you would pay for a bike(and insurance is a bitch) Just get an old muscle car and fix it up or buy it partially fixed up.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1356 on: September 30, 2009, 11:57:39 AM »

We would like to add a something new to the regional threads. What we are looking to do is have a Squad leader for each region. The way that we would like to conduct this is to get nominations from the members of each region for who you think the squad leader should be. After this the people nominated will be contacted and asked if they mind taking on the duties of being the squad leader (Basically maintaining the OP, and keeping the member list updated) we have had some squads whose OP has become in active, and this has left the member list unchanged for a period of time. After receiving the nominations and ensuring the nominees are interested we will post a pole in each squad thread and allow everyone to vote.

Please PM nominations, and suggestions to me over the next 7 days.
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: September 30, 2009, 06:06:59 PM »

Jeremy, I nominated you.

I am about to get my front end repainted. I am pretty excited, I have been waiting a long time. I am kind of pissed of though. I went to the place we always go to, Crump Auto Body, they do excellent work. They are apparently really expensive though. I got an estimate of $1000 to repair a small dent, paint the hood, and blend the fenders. I went to the place we take our non warranty cars for mechanical work to get an estimate and it was $450 for the same work, they do great work with mechanics, so I figure they will do good body work too. I went to several others and they were all about $500.00. I have been putting it off because of the big price tag, but now that it is going to be half of the cost, I am going to do it as soon as I have the money in my hands.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: September 30, 2009, 06:24:12 PM »

Remember PM your nominations to Mike so he can keep up with everything
seththekorean

seththekorean pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1359 on: September 30, 2009, 08:07:29 PM »

hey guys.
hmm. going to repaint our accord's front end too soon!
 party.

so its a girl?!?! lol

[size=150]Seth[/size]
04' Coupe k24a4 5AT
SECM Squad Member
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: September 30, 2009, 08:53:38 PM »

I smell a meet coming soon Seth, in GA!

Yep, its a girl lolol
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: September 30, 2009, 09:14:34 PM »

I would be down for a meet even tho I am selling the car haha If it is down at seths or near there I would have to crash for a night. Seth, is your moms bed available? hahaha jk

SECM Squad #3...kinda
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: September 30, 2009, 09:30:32 PM »

Most meets are going to be too far for me. I just looked up Hinesville, GA, ten hours away.  We should have one in Tupelo. There is an amazing car museum...

Bill C.
SECM member
seththekorean

seththekorean pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1363 on: October 01, 2009, 09:57:19 AM »

10hrs!?!?!?! GD

mike.. careful now lol. my stepdads back now haha.

i am so down for a meet at like tybee or sometin and we can just stay up there or somethin. jsut ask matt, he went up there with his GF and didnt even let a fellow member know.. lol what a failure.

meet!!!!!!

[size=150]Seth[/size]
04' Coupe k24a4 5AT
SECM Squad Member
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: October 01, 2009, 04:44:56 PM »

Oh haha nvm then, I guess I will toss this application I finally received and filled out

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 144 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012