Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 01:49:05 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Surf City Garage Products Available at National Retailers  (Read 5489 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« on: March 10, 2009, 09:49:44 AM »

I just received an email from Surf City Garage, and it looks like this are going to start selling products at national retailers. Auto Zone, Advanced, and Pep Boys were listed.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 09:55:58 AM »

Nice! Any word as to when?

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Rustywaffle

Reputation Power: 1
Rustywaffle pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 10:45:56 AM »

actually advance auto already has them in stock. not my store, but a couple of nearby ones do.

how r their products?

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 11:10:53 AM »

There products are usually highly reguareded. I use there leather cleaner/treatment and for the price i'm very impressed.
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 11:13:42 AM »

I've never seen their products at the stores. Even this weekend when I went to Pep Boys. I've been wanting to try their stuff for a while now though.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 11:54:50 PM »

I know that is some of the stuff that Jason (DeepGloss) uses, and we have all seen the results of his efforts.  Good news though Mike!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 08:30:49 AM »

The email was basically a promotional thing. Buy three products, and mail proof of purchse plus a form contained in the email and get a free tshirt but, it listed the national retailers as  AZ, advanced, and Pep Boys.
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 11:20:45 AM »

Popped into Pep Boys yesterday and sure enough they had a lil stand with all Surf City stuff on it. So I went ahead and grabbed some of the Dash Away.  What is the leather stuff everybody uses from them? The only one I saw was the leather rejuvination which I didnt think was the right one.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 11:24:18 AM »

Thats the one it's called Vodoo.

Also, If anybody would like the email that they sent to me it includes a form where if you buy three products they will send you a free t shirt. I'll forward it to you just PM me with your email addy.
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 11:42:01 AM »

I'm aight on the tshirt.  I've already got a bunch of novelty t shirts that I dont wear. LOL! Thanks for the heads up on the Vodoo, that'll be next weekends pick up.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 12:44:28 PM »

How well did the dash stuff work? I'm looking for something new, and I'm not really into dropping the coin for the aerospace stuff.
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2009, 11:12:31 AM »

I havent used it yet. I actually just picked it up because it was sitting there. LOL!!! I had actually gone to get throttle body cleaner, the funny thing is hours before that I actually ordered Aerospace 303.  I just want to try a number of different things.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »

From what I here Aerospace 303 is the way to go but, it gets expensive after shipping.
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 11:23:58 AM »

I got a 16oz bottle for $14.99 and shipping was $8.99 but I ordered 3 things in total.  I dont know if that's a good price on the 303 cuz I've never ordered it before.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Deep Gloss

Reputation Power: 1
Deep Gloss pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2009, 11:17:28 AM »

I've tried the entire line... it is great.

The products that have not left my shelves since the first time I tried them:

Road Trip Grime Destroyer
Clearly Better Glass Cleaner
Beyond Steel Rim Cleaner
Tire Pro - Dressing

The rest of the line is also great but the above items are products I go through VERY quickly and thus, have had to re-order multiple times
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012