Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 11:59:53 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Accord HF-S Concept  (Read 4636 times)
clapton924

Reputation Power: 6
clapton924 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2009, 03:09:47 AM »

I had not seen this before.  Sort of cool.  When the Gen7 wears out I think I will upgrade to a Gen8.

http://www.motortrend.com/av/autoshow/s ... index.html
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 10:37:49 AM »

Very interesting it's just to bad there is a 99% chance that it will never come to light.
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 11:58:09 AM »

damm looks sick though

v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 08:32:01 PM »

havent seen that yet.  not bad lookin' at all

J u s t i n
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 10:40:17 PM »

they look better than most 8th gens out there, but I'd probably get something else when my time with this accord is over.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 10:42:25 PM »

I guess I'm the odd man out here.  That thing is fucking ugly!!  The HFP 8th Gen coupe looks a million times better, and I wouldn't even wipe my ass with that car.  The only thing they did right was tone down that goddamn grille.  Other than that, I hate the CF and the altezza tail lights.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 11:34:31 AM »

It will be a while before anything other than my Accord coupe grows on me.

wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 12:43:51 PM »

That is ugly as hell. It looks way to aftermarket for my taste, but to each his own.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Jellynuts

Reputation Power: 2
Jellynuts pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 01:14:41 AM »

Yuck!  I thought I was going crazy at first reading all the approving comments!

2005 TSX 6MT
2005 I4 Coup EXL (totaled)
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 12:53:40 PM »

thats terrible....

The only think I like about that is the Brembo brakes front and rear everything else is HIDEOUS

Steve - NECM #4

jobata23

Reputation Power: 3
jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 02:13:22 PM »

i like the concept a lot, but tim maybe the reason you dont like it, prob the color of the car?

Mark
BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 11:00:39 PM »

Gonna go with Awesome! For an 8th gen! and considering the 8th gen looks like a fetus dropped in a blender and then poured over a chassis,.. its still gross! I really love the way it looks like they ruined two perfectly good sets of 5 spoke rims to make one set, and how they half assed on the engine performance too! 4 corner Brembos are FTW tho!

For any who do like it did they mention a predicted price on it? Prolly not since this was 2007 and honda realized they have enough of a ricer image with their Civics on the road!

SWING AND A MISS!!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 11:15:13 PM »

No, I actually like the color Mark.  I just don't like what they did with it.  Just when I start to look at the 8th Gen coupe and think to myself, "that's not so bad", someone posts shit like this and it makes me hate it all over again.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012