Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:30:38 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] accord-greddy  (Read 25166 times)
accord-greddy

Reputation Power: 0
accord-greddy pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2010, 10:38:55 AM »

Ride: 2005 Honda Accord sedan
Color: gold
Engine: 4cyl K24a4
Tranny: OEM 5-speed MT

Interests: CARS , watching CARS , photographing CARS , learning about CARS ...
Organizations: ECM !
Awards: none :PpP

Mods Installed: fujita f5 CAI , DC headers , 2.5" exhaust , 4.7 rsx-s final drive , nitrous 50 shot , front lip , lowering springs , 17" formulla rims .

Mods Waiting for Installation: kpro , 3" exhaust , rear lip , short shifter , nitrous 125 shot , RBC , exedy flywheel , stage 2 clutch.

Future Mods and Plans: k20a2 head , k24a2 ( or CP ) pistons , skunk2 stage2 cams .

Car History: original owner from 05 , first mode was in 08 ( fujita CAI )

Pictures:

and then while I was driving ,,, kaboooom , about 1200$ gearbox

so i thought , why not changing the final drive .

and then i thought , i should remove every thing that a dont need .

and put something i really need

and cover it with something i dont need

and the result is ...

« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 03:52:31 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 11:26:48 AM »

Welcome to the elite. I don't really agree with the mounting of your nitrous bottle. Is it just laying there on the floor?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 11:37:28 AM »

Lol I like the break down of everything. nice...keepin it sleeper status
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 11:42:51 AM »

Nawz!!
accord-greddy

accord-greddy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 01:40:32 PM »

Welcome to the elite. I don't really agree with the mounting of your nitrous bottle. Is it just laying there on the floor?

thanks , Cheesy
not really , the blue trash can in the back is holding it :pPp ,,

i bought this yesterday and im planning to mount them as soon as i can

« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 01:50:15 PM by accord-greddy » Logged

Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 03:33:59 PM »

Thats a serious diet you put your car on, better not get a flat  laugh Very nice bro. Now all you need is a big heavy system and its perfect  Tongue
Did you do all the transmition work yourself?

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 03:45:57 PM »

not bad, not a big fan of removing the back seat on the sedans. i personally would have went with the coupe if you were trying to lose wait and the seats
accord-greddy

accord-greddy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 03:48:24 PM »

Thats a serious diet you put your car on, better not get a flat  laugh Very nice bro. Now all you need is a big heavy system and its perfect  Tongue
Did you do all the transmition work yourself?

Lool all i need now is small bed in the back and my new home is done

And No , i did it in my friend's garage with his help , it was my first time so i didnt want to risk

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 03:57:56 PM »

At least you bought those brackets. The way you had the bottle just laying there concerned me for multiple reasons.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accord-greddy

accord-greddy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 04:00:40 PM »

not bad, not a big fan of removing the back seat on the sedans. i personally would have went with the coupe if you were trying to lose wait and the seats

me 2 , Unfortunately we didnt have coupe's in kuwait that time ... and its more Humiliating to beat a 4.6 mustang with 4dr accord :PpP
anywhay i have a plane B if some one insists to ride in the back ( or if i wanted to ride from the back ) :pPp

its not a bed of roses but still more Comfortable than the coupe :PpP
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 08:19:10 PM by accord-greddy » Logged

accord-greddy

accord-greddy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 04:02:06 PM »

At least you bought those brackets. The way you had the bottle just laying there concerned me for multiple reasons.

such as ? Cheesy

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 04:06:20 PM »

Bouncing bottle in case of a wreck, not being able to use everything in the bottle because the siphon tube isn't angled down in to the gas, kinked lines, bouncing bottle in case of a wreck. I know drivers out there are pretty crazy (I'm currently in Bahrain but go back and forth to Kuwait as well) and in the short time I've been out here, I've seen some nasty wrecks. Worse than what I've seen back home. I'm just saying to be careful.

accord-greddy

accord-greddy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 04:13:42 PM »

Bouncing bottle in case of a wreck, not being able to use everything in the bottle because the siphon tube isn't angled down in to the gas, kinked lines, bouncing bottle in case of a wreck. I know drivers out there are pretty crazy (I'm currently in Bahrain but go back and forth to Kuwait as well) and in the short time I've been out here, I've seen some nasty wrecks. Worse than what I've seen back home. I'm just saying to be careful.

i will Cheesy
thanks for the advise , i thinks ive missed that "not being able to use everything in the bottle because the siphon tube isn't angled down in to the gas"
and by the way , you wrote this twice "Bouncing bottle in case of a wreck" is it because its more important than the others :PpP

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 04:38:23 PM »

That is why I wrote it twice. As for the siphon tube, in every bottle of nitrous, there's a tube that is angled a certain way to make use of every bit of nitrous in the tank. There's a cutaway floating around the internet to show what I mean.

accord-greddy

accord-greddy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 06:36:41 PM »

so whats the best position to keep the bottle ?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012