Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 02:36:21 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Budget Retrofit  (Read 18870 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2013, 01:48:49 PM »

People take out the reflector bowls for the custom installs generally. Its difficult to cut out the bowl if its still in the housing.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2013, 02:16:17 PM »

Yeah, I was just talking about other MH1 installs though. Anyways, it looks like TRS recommends mounting the concentric ring via silicone. Time to go to Lowes to pick up a silicone kit.

Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2013, 01:12:12 PM »

Son of a... I accidentally fucked up the finish in a noticeable spot while trying to cut the Gatling shrouds up to fit. Oh well, I didn't really like the grainy texture of the full size gatlings anyways. I think I'm going to stick with the mini gatlings. The big ones can still be used, but I'd have to paint them.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012