Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:49:12 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: installtion for neuspeed cup kit  (Read 10478 times)
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2009, 07:31:16 PM »

oh really! ya i have had the time to check that out. i should ve done that today F**K!... i need a jack and stand to take off the back wheels to have more room to check it. thats what sets me back. did it sound like it was coming from the top even tho it was your endlinks. its just weird because when i had the comptech springs on my stock struts i had the same clicking noise only on the passenger side. now i installed this set-up and i have it on both sides. its has to be that. because every thing else i torqued it down to spec. only the end links i hand tightened... and i tend not to crazy on those so i dont strip them....

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2009, 08:33:21 PM »

With the endlinks, I didn't even use the stupid allen head. I clamped the base with visegrips and tightened the nut. And my sound sounded like it came from the top. I actually checked those bolts first to be honest. It did turn out to be the endlinks being loose.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2009, 08:53:50 PM »

i checked the top too and its pretty tight there. i will check the end links soon hopefully. then all i need to do is install the ingalls camber kit i got a year ago, for such an occasion and get her lined up.... cant wait to have her running smooth with no noises.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2009, 08:56:06 PM »

Its a good feeling. Trust me.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 08:32:54 PM »

so today i got a stiffness adjustment knob i ordered for neuspeed for the cup kit. i heard people were having issues getting to the back struts. there wasnt much room between the top of the strut and the interior panels. i was using my friends knob that came with coilovers for his volkswagon. the one i got in the mail today was slightly smaller in diameter and higher. i was able to reach the back struts slightly and adjust it.
i adjusted it to the stiffest setting. i like it so far, it really made a difference. im just wondering what people have the stiffness settings to. and what would be recommended for the winter. im thinking that the softest setting would be best so that the vehicle flex's a little. no flex could cause the car to slide...

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 08:41:01 PM »

Possible. I wouldn't know to tell you the truth. I had adjustable shocks on my DA, but I was also living in S. Fl. at the time. BTW, you get that noise sorted out?

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 01:03:03 PM »

no i have no time after i finish work... doesnt help that uve had the flu for the last 2 days... i should be recieving new hardware for the rear camber kit. so maybe when i get a shop to install it i will ask them to tightened up my end links.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012