Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:56:14 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *PICS ADDED* NECM/NYCM MA Meet  (Read 91942 times)
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: June 11, 2009, 02:07:48 PM »

there comming off when i do my fogs, im leaving them on there because the old plastic grills i cut off. I hate them so much, but i dont really care now because im saving for my bike. And its all good, cause i broke on the waving monkey. Pierro's my buddy its all good. Besides anyone could say it, if its true, ill cop to it.

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #346 on: June 11, 2009, 02:15:41 PM »

Quote from: "Fenix"
there comming off when i do my fogs, im leaving them on there because the old plastic grills i cut off. I hate them so much, but i dont really care now because im saving for my bike. And its all good, cause i broke on the waving monkey. Pierro's my buddy its all good. Besides anyone could say it, if its true, ill cop to it.

LOL

& people are still hitting me up with the MONKEY bashing... How do you think I feel driving in Harlem with a Monkey on the side of my car?  I am surprised I have not gotten beaten up yet driving in Harlem.

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #347 on: June 11, 2009, 02:18:43 PM »

Dam this sucks ! my comp has Flicker blocked... I have to wait till I get home to see them Sad
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 11, 2009, 02:30:07 PM »

Quote from: "ibcnunv"
& people are still hitting me up with the MONKEY bashing...

I don't see how you can bash that thing, it makes me smile every time I see it!

I was pissed when I saw you did it though, because I was going to do the same thing lol

Steve - NECM #4

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 11, 2009, 03:27:02 PM »

Quote from: "Mr Eazy"

#1) yes, Z this is a record. They should have been up earlier however, fucking flickr doens't want to upload properly on my computer and there is some other problem with my connection which made posting a BITCH!

Fucking excuses! Just playing bro. Gotta bust your balls somehow.

As for all the remaining pics from previous meets, they are all up and I will post them in the right places hopefully tonight.

I'm holding you to this!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 11, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »

Quote from: "Fenix"

LOL

& people are still hitting me up with the MONKEY bashing... How do you think I feel driving in Harlem with a Monkey on the side of my car?  I am surprised I have not gotten beaten up yet driving in Harlem.

That's Racist, LOLLOL, I keed I keed.

it'd be worse if you were me driving around with that thing on, i'd get shot at a traffic light, LOL...

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 11, 2009, 10:01:01 PM »

I wonder where Rich1's pics are?

Yeah I know, I know, I'll put up the few good ones I got tomorrow evening.

Rich
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 11, 2009, 10:07:08 PM »

Thanks for the compliments guys.

#1) yes, Z this is a record. They should have been up earlier however, fucking flickr doens't want to upload properly on my computer and there is some other problem with my connection which made posting a BITCH!

#2) I cannot take all the credit for the shots, the rolling shots are taken by my fiance Kat and the still shots are taken by me. So the credit goes to her as much as to me. (I hope she reads this and stops bitching, lol)

There are many more awesome pics and I will try to post some of them later on.

But don't forget to check out the slideshow for all the pics.

As for all the remaining pics from previous meets, they are all up and I will post them in the right places hopefully tonight.

A LOT of great shots Arie, it took me about 15mins to go through the slide show.

Rich
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: June 11, 2009, 11:28:03 PM »

Quote from: "Rich01"
Thanks for the compliments guys.

#2) I cannot take all the credit for the shots, the rolling shots are taken by my fiance Kat and the still shots are taken by me. So the credit goes to her as much as to me. (I hope she reads this and stops bitching, lol)

There are many more awesome pics and I will try to post some of them later on.

But don't forget to check out the slideshow for all the pics.

A LOT of great shots Arie, it took me about 15mins to go through the slide show.

Thanks Bro.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 12, 2009, 08:31:30 PM »

Here you go, think I need a camera upgrade soon for more opt. zoom.

Of course I had to get one of the "Waiving Monkey"

Mr. Eazy I don't think your silver counterpart wanted to roll with us, gotta love the "RED V6" though

Stop drooling guys, it's only a S2k, turbo, with a sick exhaust lol

No sudden moves Dom, Tim's not wearing his seat belt lol

Saw this on the way back from Tim's last Saturday.

Rich
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 12, 2009, 08:43:17 PM »

great pics rich, that T-rex thing is even more bizare in person.
Thats a great pic of us all standing around the s2k

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: June 12, 2009, 10:57:36 PM »

Rich, it's actually a supercharged S2K.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
hondaguy214

Reputation Power: 1
hondaguy214 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 13, 2009, 12:31:51 AM »

bet the s2k rips.

NECM SQUAD#6
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: June 13, 2009, 01:22:37 AM »

Yeah, it does.  It's pretty nice to have a 309 rwhp 2 seater.  It pulls pretty hard, and he wasn't even driving it hard.  It's not as scary as Cham's car though.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 13, 2009, 01:44:57 AM »

Tim, Im not gonna say much, but I'll be going down to Paul in July...I think you'll like Smiley

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012