Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:27:44 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: spotted on Rt. 80 E/280 towards NY around 11:45 on july 6.  (Read 2703 times)
wai_pang2

Reputation Power: 1
wai_pang2 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2009, 05:29:49 PM »

7th gen accord lowered with tinted windows. Not to sure of the color. I have your plate # but I'm not going to list that. NJ plates starts with V and ends with U. I was the one in a red subaru legacy tailing you, then you slowed down a bit after getting on 280.

Just so you know, I wasn't trying to be an @$$, I just wanted to wave but everytime I pulled up, you took off.
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 05:41:04 PM »

was it sedan or coupe, 7th gen or 7.5?

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
wai_pang2

Reputation Power: 1
wai_pang2 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 09:42:50 PM »

7th gen Sedan with blue HID's, looks to be 18" wheels but not sure what kind.
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 10:51:11 PM »

hm. could be k24power07
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=338

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
K24power07

Reputation Power: 3
K24power07 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 10:11:12 AM »

Quote from: "AV6NHBP6SPD"
hm. could be k24power07
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=338

nah it wasnt me my plate starts with a W....and i wasnt on 280 that day...

\_(Azn)_/
  United we Stand, Divided we Fall !!!!
       http]
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 12:25:48 PM »

wai_pang2 in the future please post these spotted things in the NYCM squad thread. This is the second one that you have posted. If you would like to know if someone is a member here that you saw please take the time to do a little research. All profiles should have photos in them and when you think that you found the persons car PM them and ask if it was them. Most of us don't care that you saw a GEN 7 somewhere, and chances are they are not a member here anyway. Now if you saw a particularly nice car or a ricey car we encourage you to share your photos and thoughts. Not trying to come down on you but, we don’t need 600 threads because a member saw a lowered 7th Gen accord.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 12:40:09 PM »

Good point Mike. On that note, I believe this thread as well as the other should be locked. If anyone else thinks otherwise, feel free to let me know.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012