Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:03:46 AM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 432879 times)
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #675 on: October 14, 2010, 12:17:45 PM »

jeff.. not going to lie, my homescreen is nearly identical to yours.. beautiful widgets flip clock with the weather in the middle, battery gauge in the middle with the same color scheme, camera on the left.. and then I switch it up, no video button, I swapped that for my Google Nav.  Oh, how'd you get that red bar over your dock?

Haha nice. As for the red bar, that's a dock background for LauncherPro. The specific one is here

http://launcherpro.droidicon.com/docks/black-glass-red-1242

And for a huge ass list of dock backgrounds, you can go here:

http://launcherpro.droidicon.com/docks

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #676 on: October 14, 2010, 12:19:34 PM »

I need to buy a dock!
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 14, 2010, 12:43:12 PM »

holy crap those are awesome!  I will be finding a new dock today!

-brian
b_beau_09

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: October 14, 2010, 12:59:06 PM »

Question for you guys.. this may be more directed at Mike since he has the equivalent of my phone, Galaxy S Fascinate.  Can anyone sync more than one gmail account's calender?  when I go into the accounts and sync menu, it doesn't give the option to sync my calender with the second gmail account.. and how the hell can I turn off the FB calender? that thing is so fucking annoying, because even if you decline an event/not attend option, it still shows up for some gay ass reason.

-brian
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #679 on: October 14, 2010, 01:07:21 PM »

The only place I've ever seen anything associated with FB was in the contacts. There is a check box in there that prevents your phone from pulling FB information. I don't know about the second account thing I've always only used one.
b_beau_09

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: October 14, 2010, 01:26:44 PM »

it shows up in the calender app, and the calender widget for launcher pro.  I turned off my FB accoutn sync completely, yet they still show up, unless i actually go on to FB and remove all those "events" that I declined from my calender.

I normally wouldn't be using two gmail accounts either, but the fiance and I set up a second one that syncs to both of our phones for the wedding planning and such.  I've been trying to figure out how to sync that calender so that we have it available on both of the phones (we both have fascinates btw)

-brian
b_beau_09

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 15, 2010, 09:12:27 AM »

http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/15/galaxy-s-android-2-2-froyo-update-begins-to-trickle-out/

^Froyo for me, Mike and Tim!! yay! granted we're going to be pretty much last one in line for it.. curses!

-brian
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #682 on: October 15, 2010, 10:03:26 AM »

brb

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #683 on: October 15, 2010, 10:51:28 AM »

About fucking time! Everyone should buy one of these!

http://www.tanga.com/products/andy-nomming-on-apple-t-shirt
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 15, 2010, 11:47:51 AM »

My next phone is a the droid incredible. My friend has it, loves it. Cant wait to dump this BB

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #685 on: October 15, 2010, 01:18:58 PM »

I've been pretty happy with the Fascinate.  Mike, if you buy me one, I'll wear it.  A large should fit me fine. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
b_beau_09

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 15, 2010, 02:20:57 PM »

^glad you're enjoying it Tim, it really is a great phone, and when Froyo finally comes to us here in the States, it'll be even better.

Mike, buy me one too, I'm broke. haha

-brian
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #687 on: October 15, 2010, 02:21:43 PM »

If I was going to buy one for anyone it would be Bill
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #688 on: October 18, 2010, 08:52:53 AM »

T-Mobile pushed an update last night it was an updated kernel and not the Froyo 2.2 I had thought it was going to be. I have to say that it fixed the GPS latency, and the phone is about 5x faster than it was before. I'm even more happy with it now!
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #689 on: October 18, 2010, 03:35:02 PM »

For you Android guys, have you ever used Google Latitude? It's a little extreme with the constant updating of your location, but you can make it private. It seems like a cool idea if you're trying to find each other or whatnot.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012