Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:41:21 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illustrated DIY For Ingalls "Stiffy" ETD (I4 models)  (Read 16747 times)
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2010, 10:12:57 AM »

Well, the point of the spacers is to keep the strut tower bar's mounts all on the same plane. when you raise up one or two of the mounts for the STB, you've just angled the whole plane of the bar, which mean's you'll end up tightening nuts onto an angled mount. That's the whole reasoning behind putting the spacers on the other mounts. I highly advise putting spacers on.

Edit: I just found this when looking around on Ingall's website. There's your illustrated DIY. Tongue
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 10:21:11 AM by Jeff » Logged

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2010, 11:22:32 AM »

I can always lie and say that's my car in the pictures but that wouldn't be cool.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012