Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:37:50 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: D2 Suspension Review.  (Read 2719 times)
MuGEN7Accord

BANNED

Reputation Power: 0
MuGEN7Accord is looked down upon.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2010, 12:48:21 PM »

Best suspension ive ever purchased, worth every penny easy to install also.
I do recommend this to anyone looking to lower your car!
Dont do the spring, just spend the money once and the right way!

You can control how stiff you want the ride and it does get really low.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 09:59:53 PM »

Ummm, okay.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 10:59:03 PM »

Wait a minute.  What are the spring rates for these?  I remember riding in a guy's car that might have had these and they were unbearably stiff.  The dampers were set to full hard, so that contributed to the stiffness in the ride.  Are yours uncomfortably stiff too?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 11:41:27 PM »

Would you be able to provide more details in your review?  Spring rate? Number of damping clicks? How the shock valving feels?  Adjustment range?

- Mark
MuGEN7Accord

BANNED

Reputation Power: 0
MuGEN7Accord is looked down upon.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 07:09:40 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Wait a minute.  What are the spring rates for these?  I remember riding in a guy's car that might have had these and they were unbearably stiff.  The dampers were set to full hard, so that contributed to the stiffness in the ride.  Are yours uncomfortably stiff too?

The spring rates are set from stock out the box but i adjust mine and they are not uncomfortable and my car is slammed so its set on super stiff, I might raise it can try semi soft.
But these take bumps like a champ.
I almost forgot i was lowerd, going from spring suspension

Quote from: "alpha"
Would you be able to provide more details in your review?  Spring rate? Number of damping clicks? How the shock valving feels?  Adjustment range?

D2 Racing Coilovers Feature:
•Fully adjustable (36-way dampening(51mm shocks), and ride height)
•Custom spring rates (3.5, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, and 22 kg/mm)
•Pillow ball mounts included w/ camber plates!
•Telflon-coated threads
•Flawless CNC finish
•2 Keys for adjusting ride height
•Carefully matched spring and damper rates
•1 year warranty
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 08:13:13 AM »

Spring rates are not adjustable.  Your damping is adjustable though.  To change the spring rates, you would have to change the springs.  It seems that you can order different spring rates from D2 though.  What are the spring rates of your springs?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Asim

Reputation Power: 5
Asim pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 11:40:40 AM »

these should be identical to BC racing, megan

A S I M O
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012