Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:48:30 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [REQUEST] How To: Ingalls Front Camber Kit  (Read 2847 times)
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2009, 10:48:28 AM »

Has anyone installed the Ingalls front camber kit before? I'll be installing this weekend since my camber is off. Trying to find a DIY but no luck since 7gens dont need them on the front. Thanks guys.
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 06:25:22 PM »

JEREMY, STOP

***** WARNING IN CAPS FOR A REASON*****

DON'T DO MY MISTAKE, DO NOT INSTALL THE FRONT CAMBER KIT. OUR RIDES DON'T NEED IT AND IT WILL BE A PAIN IN THE ASS.

LIKE A DUMB FUCK I INSTALLED MINE AND NOW I REGRET IT.

But, if you do decide on installing them, let me know how much you want for the OEM balljoints, I would rather buy them from a fellow member than getting them from my suppliers.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 06:32:21 PM »

Thanks for the heads up Arie, but I actually hit a monster pothole and knocked my camber out of alinlgnment, my right front is off by -1.2 degrees
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 06:45:26 PM »

Quote from: "slipkord"
Thanks for the heads up Arie, but I actually hit a monster pothole and knocked my camber out of alinlgnment, my right front is off by -1.2 degrees

no doubt bro, just remember me when you have the extra parts  :mrgreen:

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 06:54:40 PM »

Arie you have PM
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 08:20:14 PM »

Looks like I'll be making my own DIY, sweet!!
jobata23

Reputation Power: 3
jobata23 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 01:28:43 AM »

arie, i think there is a solution on that, you see the ingalls front camber kit long and its not the same height as the oem ball joint.  If you get the spc version, its shorter like the factory, so i just bought another set of spc the front camber kit on my car to replace the ingalls front since  the rubber boot is torn on the driverside, so ill give you guys a feedback when i get it installed.

Mark
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 06:49:33 PM »

I wasn't able to take out the stock ball joints. Will have to take it to a shop. Although after install of the supercup kit I think I might of had a bent strut causing the camber to be off.

My steering wheel would shake under normal braking. I thought it was warped rotors. But after install of my suspension it has stopped. I'll get another alignment to see if that was the culprit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012