Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 03:33:48 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GAUGING INTEREST Mishimoto High-Performance Radiator (READD)  (Read 6925 times)
drzchulo147
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
drzchulo147 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2010, 07:02:13 PM »

As some of you know there is currently no off the shelf high performance radiator. The only current solution is to have a radiator custom made and that can cost anywhere from 6-800 dollars (or even more depending on the company). Ive been talking to a rep from Mishimoto and he told me to make an interest thread to show if people would really be interested in purchasing one if they produced it. Mishimoto is a well established radiator company and they offer LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of their high performance radiator. A high performance radiator is a must if you are upgrading your car with power or even if you just want the engine to run cooler. I will be posting this interest thread in a few Accord sites, hopefully we can get this plan going.

Please post if you would be interested in purchasing a high performance radiator

Their website is mishimoto.com if you would like to read more about them.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 07:50:42 PM by drzchulo147 » Logged

Originally Posted by NonovUrbizniz
[size=150]
Well if you want to manually retard the timing then you just rotate the distributor towards the retard... IE You standing in front of the car.[/size]
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 07:39:01 PM »

You may want to specify in the thread title that this is to gauge interest for production.  There may be more people that might join in.  Is this only for J30's or are they considering K24 radiators too?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
drzchulo147
Fucking Newb

drzchulo147 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 07:52:32 PM »

This is for j30's but Im sure if a lot of people are interested..... the k24 Accord will be their next goal.

Originally Posted by NonovUrbizniz
[size=150]
Well if you want to manually retard the timing then you just rotate the distributor towards the retard... IE You standing in front of the car.[/size]
MyNameIsThien

MyNameIsThien hides in shadows.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 08:02:17 PM »

I wonder if they can make one to where my upper hose doesn't get pinched between the radiator and S/C.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 08:10:17 PM »

There is plenty of interest in the K series community.  Too bad it's only for the J series.  Not as many people are building the J series for power compared to the K series.  At least the J series guys are building momentum though.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 12:56:13 PM »

i know paul is running an aftermarket radiator but im not sure which one.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
dasilva19
Fucking Newb

dasilva19 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 02:58:37 PM »

im very intersted in this..ive looked eveywere for aftermarket radiator, I would buy this in a sec if they came out with one for the J30s
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 03:04:08 PM »

Come on man! Your really going to bump a thread that hasn't been touched in 6 months, and the OP hasn't made a post in 5 months, and expect results. I know your new here but, please don't go around kicking up old threads that never went anywhere in the first place.
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 06:52:36 PM »

who did you talk to at mishimoto i know bunch of ppl who work there. did you talk to jules by chance?

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 07:38:01 PM »

Read Mike's reply above yours dude.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012