Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 06:37:06 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: which coilover and y???  (Read 13134 times)
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 10:58:46 AM »

Yeah but there's no problem that could be caused by the suspension so that shouldnt interfere with any warranty claims. The only time they'll void your warranty because of aftermarket parts is if the aftermarket parts themselves had something to do with the issue at hand.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 11:14:16 AM »

I've heard horror stories about people that have been lowered and had tranny issues. They try to say it's related because of the change in the geometry of the suspension putting a differet amount of tension on the axle's. I know that its BS but, I'd like to avoid the argument.
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 11:29:52 AM »

I can see where this would be an issue for extremely lowered vehicles that have high negative camber characteristics (unlike our Accords). However, the design of our suspension is a godsend. Our front end only cambers up to 1.5 degrees with a 3" drop so it's not really a big deal.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 12:25:04 PM »

I agree but, I don't want to fight with the warranty company.
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2009, 01:17:25 PM »

Yeah I hear ya. And of course it all depends on the dealership too. Cuz we've taken our car to the Honda dealer with every 4 banger bolton as well as all the other stuff we have on there and have never had a problem.  They even fixed a leaking crank seal which shoulda came out of my pocket but they got Honda care to cover it as well as a faulty throttle body and that was with the TSX IM and CAI being on there. So it all depends....

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 03:11:56 PM »

Where is this dealership I'd like to deal with them
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2009, 03:51:49 PM »

^Northern VA

-brian
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2009, 05:12:13 PM »

Yeah, Koons Honda.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
mitchigan

Reputation Power: 1
mitchigan pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2009, 05:58:52 PM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
I can get the full set up for 600 I'm hard pressed to find anything near that number plus i'm pretty sure this is the only option that won't give them a way to argue with a warranty claim on the tranny etc. Also it doesn't require the use of a camber kit right?

I'm also getting the HFP kit for $600 from H and A. An appox.one inch drop is all I need for my 18's since I share it with my dum dum dum...

wife  :shock:

CM66 Taffeta White J30A4
Bwek
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
Bwek pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 05:50:12 PM »

Hey Victor you've seen how low my car is lol you know the flex will be more than enough for what you want! lol

just for everyone I have the tein type flex from a Euro R I love it easily one of the best suspension i have ever rode on my friends have function and form and etc i Prefer to pay at bit more and have a really high quality setup plus I could get them rebuilt
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2009, 10:45:00 PM »

I didn't think they made the Type Flex for the CL7.  They only make the Mono Flex for the CL7 from what I've seen.  Where did you find Type Flex's for a CL7 anyway?  That's not exactly part of the North American market.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Bwek
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
Bwek pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2009, 01:04:22 AM »

^^yep they do make them when i get a chance i snap a pic of the rear cause the label is facing out towards the wheel i enjoy my 14k front and 9k rear spring rates Smiley and they were imported here to Canada by the original owner of the set
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2009, 09:14:26 AM »

Hmmm.  Sounds like they're the exact same as the Type Flex for the TSX.  Considering other Tein applications for the Accord Euro R list the CL7 and CL9 chassis code.  I bet they just re-branded/re-named the TSX Type Flex's.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2009, 05:09:03 PM »

why is the neuspeed cup kit soo cheap??? how good are they?

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2009, 08:29:49 PM »

The Neuspeed SuperCup kit is not a coilover suspension.  It's a spring/shock combo.  It's just a really good deal though.  You basically get a free set of springs when you buy Koni Yellows.

Tim
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012