Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 12:09:17 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Gamer thread  (Read 31528 times)
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2010, 01:29:49 PM »

dont have one, dont wanna pollute any other ones, ill start off saying ps3 is what i own

also
New Mario Bros. Movie Trailer | The Game Station Exclusive!

Mod edit-This thread is the new "gamer thread" as the title implies. If it doesn't fit in the 360 gamer tag or the Wii threads, it fits here. Thanks everyone.

Z
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:28:58 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 02:14:46 PM »

Please don't start threads with opinions stated as facts all it is going to do is start an argument, and that’s pointless. If we are going to have open and intelligent conversations about games, and systems this thread has its place but, starting it off like that is asinine, and will not be tolerated.

Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 02:30:48 PM »

My family decided to get Kinect for the 360, instead of getting a Wii for Christmas. Sure, Nintendo games are fun and all, but the price point really hurts. It's $200 for the Wii console, and since we need at least three controllers to play, that would be $40 per wiimote and $20 per nunchuck. That's another $120 just in controllers (the Wii console only comes with one). So for $320, we get a Wii, Wii Sports, and New Super Mario Bros. For $150, we can get Kinect, we already have a 360, and it comes with Kinect Adventures. For another $50, we're going to get Kinect Sports as well. The best thing about Kinect is that you don't need to go out and buy all these controllers.

What do you guys think about Kinect vs. Wii?

status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 02:54:03 PM »

fixed for you mike. Wink, i had a wii, i only liked smash bros, and mario kart, everything else felt kiddie. from what ive seen kinnect looks sweet. there are some vid of people whos already have hacked it. havent tried it yet.

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 03:58:03 PM »

I have a wii also (gaming whore I know), and it's enjoyable because you don't have to have any understanding of gaming in general to use it. Watching my Grandmother playing wii sports resort was a riot. The kinect is exciting because of the oppertunity for the things that they can produce in the future the current crop of games isn't great but, I'm excited to see where it goes.
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 04:24:14 PM »

Anyone been playing GT5?  Show us a picture of your wheel setup if you have one!
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 04:48:30 PM »

Anyone been playing GT5?  Show us a picture of your wheel setup if you have one!

Yep, I play it with the DS3 at the moment.  Either a logitech wheel or this: http://www.coolthings.com/hks-racing-controller/

will be under the tree this xmas
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 06:26:09 PM »

ive always been terrible at car games, exception is mario kart because you can bounce off walls

-Alec
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 10:27:05 AM »

for those of you who have ps3's have you made the switch to bluray? or are you like my brother in-law, and say " blu ray will be dead by next year" so he buys his movies via psn

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 12:13:25 PM »

Blu Ray will be dead but, not that soon... A disk in general is going to become irrelevant. Movies follow music...

Beta = 8 Track
Cassette = VHS
CD - DVD/ Blu Ray
Digital Download = ?

ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »

I use blurays.  I don't purchase movies but I always rent them in bluray. 
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2010, 12:33:33 PM »

any one play gt5? pretty awesome. wouldnt say it was worth the 4 year wait from the prolog.

-Alec
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2010, 12:54:22 PM »

any one play gt5? pretty awesome. wouldnt say it was worth the 4 year wait from the prolog.

B-Spec Bob is driving as I type this..
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2010, 01:44:04 PM »

ROFL... I might have to pick up GT5 the Gran Turismo series was my favorite thing about play station.
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 12:04:39 PM »

i got black ops and uncharted for xmas. i really like uncharted and so does the girl, but i fucking love b.ops. it runs so much smoother than mw2. and i dunno if people are new to the whole fps, but ive been going 10-3 for 17-4 so i really like it.

-Alec
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012