Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 01:13:14 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Fitness Thread  (Read 161940 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 11:38:54 AM »

I've just recently done the change in my diet as well as my eating habits. I plan on making myself more active starting this afternoon with a daily workout until I get my hands on P90X. Just from Rolo's results is what got me sold on it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 11:41:12 AM »

Ya want a tease photo of my results?
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 11:43:40 AM »

I know Jeremy and Z do....
I'd be interested in seeing it. I have considered buying it. Do you have to have a pull up bar?

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 11:46:06 AM »

I've got a buddy on the P90X and he said he's hardcore, him and his wife are on it.

There's no way I can work out on my own, going to have to take some supplements, protien, etc...I've been looking into N.O. Xplode. Anyone into this or the like?
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 11:51:52 AM »

Would it be possible to get a sticky on this?
ROLO

ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 11:54:23 AM »

Quote from: "wtcii"
I know Jeremy and Z do....
I'd be interested in seeing it. I have considered buying it. Do you have to have a pull up bar?

Yeah pull up bar and weights.. my wife uses weights and bands...
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 11:54:57 AM »

I have never used any supplements. I have heard that creatine is horrible for you, so I would stay away from any thing like that.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
ROLO

ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 12:03:08 PM »

Quote from: "wtcii"
I have never used any supplements. I have heard that creatine is horrible for you, so I would stay away from any thing like that.

I only protein .. and I use ISOPURE protein, because it has multi vitamins and no chemicals for the protein unlike the other protein shakes.. plus I need it since I am a vegetarian and don't eat chicken any more.
ROLO

ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 12:04:43 PM »

Day 1 305 lbs

Day 30 290 lbs

Today I am at 275lbs.. I want to go down to 250lbs and stay their... I won't post the rest of the photos.. DAY 60 AND 90 till I am done. Smiley
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2009, 12:08:32 PM »

hmm..  I saw part of an infomercial about P90x.  I'll have to give it a more serious look now that I know about Rolo's results.

I'm starting to eat healthy again.  Working as much as I have been has really taken a toll on my body.  I was working about 60 to 70 hours a week for the first 6 months of this year, and work was providing food because of how many hours we had to spend working.  Not only did I not have any time to do anything but work, sleep, and eat; I wasn't able to really control what I was eating because of the convenience of already having food there and prepared for me.  I didn't get the benefit of sleep either, because working 14 hour days makes one become sleep deprived really fast.

Honestly, eating healthy food again is nice.  I actually prefer eating healthy food to not; my body feels better, happier, has more natural energy, doesn't feel sick from eating too much fast food, etc.

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 12:21:29 PM »

Damn Rolo, that's some awesome results. I'm at 235 now and would love to drop to about 200 even. Or at least somewhere close to it.

And Mark, I hear where you're coming from with eating healthier again. Like I said before, I just recently switched to a healthier diet and I'm already feeling more energy than before. I only wish I had made the diet change sooner.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2009, 12:29:19 PM »

I stopped drinking soft drinks in excess and I feel a lot better. No more headaches and I dont feel tired anymore.

Bill C.
SECM member
ROLO

ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2009, 12:55:44 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Damn Rolo, that's some awesome results. I'm at 235 now and would love to drop to about 200 even. Or at least somewhere close to it.

And Mark, I hear where you're coming from with eating healthier again. Like I said before, I just recently switched to a healthier diet and I'm already feeling more energy than before. I only wish I had made the diet change sooner.

Thanks man.. those are wack photos.. the new RoLO is the jaw dropper.. I just wanted ya to see how my posture changed in 30 days, my arms, chest, back and abdomen started to get tighter again... wait till ya see the end photos... and yes the food is extremely important... my wife has fruits for me every morning.. at home I eat a bowl of oatmeal.. at work my brekfast is fruits (madarin, kiwi, strawberries, slices of mango, orange, etc..) I have two 2.5 gallons at my desk that I consume weekly... I have little healthy snacks every 2 hours... lunch are last night left overs and if we forget to make extra.. I'll go to the supermarket and get healthy subs (no meat nor chicken for me).. I won't eat past 6pm either.. at home just water and my protein shake at night...
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2009, 01:01:08 PM »

That sounds about close to what I've switched to. I'm just not vegetarian.

v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2009, 01:46:47 PM »

ive got a couple of friends that did the P90x thing and they all had great things to say about it too.  i ripped the DVD's but never ended up doing anything about it because i dont have any room for a weight set in my apt.  ROLO what extras do you need to get for the P90X to work properly?

ive always been a healthy eater, which im fortunate for and ive recently gotten into running and doing yoga.  dont knock it until youve tried it.  ambition is a hard thing to work up, but 100% of the time im done with a run, biking, workout or yoga session i feel a million times better than i did and am stoked for doing it.  its about how you feel AFTER, not BEFORE.  mind over matter...

J u s t i n
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012