Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 04:03:50 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Site Suggestions  (Read 161977 times)
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #495 on: March 28, 2011, 09:41:53 PM »

Alright, I just changed the shoutbox so that if you're not logged in, you can't view it, and it instead tells you to login before you can use it.

For some reason, an update to Tinyportal (the mod I use to be able to make blocks to show the shoutbox and countdown and what) messed up how it handles who is able to view what. This workaround I did will work for now.

I also made it so that you have to login to see how many days until Z gets back. If you're not logged in, there's a nice message for you.

Also, for those of you that don't know, this site does support Tapatalk. All you have to do is make a search for "elitecm".

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 29, 2011, 07:24:24 AM »

Pure Genius!!

edit: Just saw the nice message.  Real classy!  I love it!

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:14:00 AM by gargantula99 » Logged

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 29, 2011, 03:14:23 PM »

Is there a need for the ticker anymore?  Since the shout box is now gone. 

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 29, 2011, 04:10:36 PM »

Yes because its fucking hilarious.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #499 on: April 07, 2011, 10:43:40 AM »

I remember there was a thread like this over on Gen7 Classic which helped me out several times when I was looking to purchase items for my car.  I haven't been able to find anything else on here, but I was thinking if one could be made it might help out some of our newer members with their questions about mods/parts/supplies they are considering.  I want to write reviews on several products I have used recently but have no specific place to do so.

Mods - Any chance a "Product Review" sub-forum could be created, perhaps under "Black Market" area or anywhere really?  Keep it simple, 1 ongoing thread per product.  Just a thought.

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #500 on: April 08, 2011, 12:13:25 AM »

Ben, it would have been more appropriate for you to post in this thread instead of creating a new thread.  That's why we have this thread.

Anyway, on to your suggestion.  I think a product review area is a great idea.  I'm not sure how I want to work it out yet though.  I'm going to try and figure out if we should just have one product review sub forum in the lounge or black market, or if we want to have a product review sub forum in each general forum.  I'll work that one out and create whatever seems to be appropriate.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 08, 2011, 01:50:46 AM »

That's my fault Tim. It was in another forum and I moved it here. I didn't think to move the post to this thread.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: April 08, 2011, 08:35:45 AM »

It's all good.  It should have been posted in here to begin with.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: April 08, 2011, 09:58:28 AM »

My fault guys, should have posted it here to begin with.  Thanks for considering the idea, can't wait to see the results.

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
mtgtopdeck
Fucking Newb

Top Deck

Reputation Power: 1
mtgtopdeck pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 10, 2011, 05:08:16 PM »

Can we change the news ticker so that it no longer tells people to go fuck themselves?
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 10, 2011, 08:47:15 PM »

I think that's hilarious. LoL

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #506 on: April 11, 2011, 12:30:18 AM »

Can we change the news ticker so that it no longer tells people to go fuck themselves?

Wuss!!

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 11, 2011, 03:23:58 AM »

See post #498. It was my reply to Nelson asking the same thing.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 11, 2011, 07:22:20 AM »

I wasn't asking for the go fuck yourself to be gone.  At that moment I think the ticker said that the shout box was for shouting and not signing in.  I think because of my comment is when it got changed to what it says now.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 11, 2011, 09:30:03 AM »

Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012