Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:18:32 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a TSX Strut Tower Bar fit in our accord's?  (Read 3341 times)
redHFPcm7

Reputation Power: 0
redHFPcm7 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2010, 01:12:31 PM »

I have been doing research and the tsx and accord have the same engine basically and similar engine bays so there is a tsx strut tower bar and i was just wondering if it would fot my coupe. And i was also wondering what other tsx add-ons can work/fit with our car?
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 01:56:44 PM »

Just go to a web site like Neuspeed and compare strut bar par numbers. I would think they would fit because the suspensions are interchangeable.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 01:59:40 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 03:40:18 PM »

I may be wrong, but I thought that this has been discussed somewhere else, and the conclusion was that the TSX strut tower bars won't fit because they have different strut tower bolt locations or something. Someone more intelligent than myself will chime in on this I'm sure.

redHFPcm7

redHFPcm7 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 03:57:32 PM »

I may be wrong, but I thought that this has been discussed somewhere else, and the conclusion was that the TSX strut tower bars won't fit because they have different strut tower bolt locations or something. Someone more intelligent than myself will chime in on this I'm sure.

yea i tried searching for it on here, v6, g7a, and driveaccord and i wasnt able to find any information. I'm new to this site so if this was discussed before idk cause i wasnt a present member at that time. But if anyone has any info on it or can locate that discussion i would highly appreciate it. Thank you!

Just go to a web site like Neuspeed and compare strut bar par numbers. I would think they would fit because the suspensions are interchangeable.

i'll give that a try then. Thanks man
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 04:15:06 PM »

Jeff, this thread might be what you're thinking of.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 04:17:00 PM »

One other thing, moved to appropriate forum.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
MyNameIsThien

MyNameIsThien hides in shadows.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 08:09:43 PM »

The TSX strut tower bar will not fit. The reasone behind is that the TSX frame more narrow then that of the Accord. I've tooken measurements from both a TSX and an Accord (Both coupe and sedan to be sure), and the TSX comes out to be like 5 inches shorter then the Accords. (measured from one the end of the strut tower bolt to the other)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 12:45:59 AM »

^What he said.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012