Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 07:03:44 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Razo RA25A Shift Knob  (Read 4995 times)
rjp6262

Reputation Power: 2
rjp6262 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2009, 02:37:46 PM »

finally got around to investing in a shift knob! found this one, the Razo RA25A knob. weighs 340g (feels like more than a pound, but the online conversion says its .75 lbs).

its got a real nice heft to it when you pick it up, so you know it'll make shifting very smooth. a little bigger than a ping pong ball, so its not huge.

it comes with some stickers(good for 10hp per sticker  :?), and three inserts for the knob itself. the inserts are sized differently for different car applications. so you place the correct insert into the knob(10mm) and screw it into place. then take the old knob off and replace it with the new one! simple!

before:

after:

i have some more pictures if anyone wants to see them. i have yet to drive the car, but im really really looking forward to it! and sorry for the blurry pictures...damn camera. (taken from my V6P post)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »

Holy sideways pictures Batman! Your shift knob sits to high. Time to hack the lever down to size.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
rjp6262

rjp6262 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 07:21:25 PM »

its already been hacked an inch with the Mugen SSK...here's some different pics:
before:

after:

the knob itself sits lower than the old knob. the reason why it looks taller i guess is because the boot goes up higher, but i can assure you that it sits lower. not to mention its so smooth now from the weight of the knob.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 07:33:28 PM »

That looks good dude. I still think you should go lower that way you barely move your hand between shifts. Just my

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 12:36:07 AM »

Looks great! Razo seems to make some decent shift knobs..

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
jobata23

Reputation Power: 3
jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 04:34:09 AM »

i like that shift knob, i really miss having a manual, but oh wells ill wait till my next car

Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 07:49:46 AM »

You know Mark, you could always convert. :evil:

rjp6262

rjp6262 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 05:10:49 PM »

it is a really nice knob. doesnt get too hot in the sun either. i highly recommend it!
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 10:41:32 PM »

Quote from: "Paulius005"

yeah they do...and the AT knobs are really nice :grin:

jobata23

Reputation Power: 3
jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 01:10:54 AM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
You know Mark, you could always convert. :evil:
yeah it got me thinking about that, but ill see maybe when i find a good deal on a manual trans

Mark
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2009, 01:33:58 AM »

Quote from: "k24low20z"
Quote from: "Paulius005"

yeah they do...and the AT knobs are really nice :grin:

XD motherfucker woke up earlier than me! lkajdljfagdfkaygwekfuhasdfadkfga

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012