Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 08:05:59 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 144 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SECM Squad  (Read 449874 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1980 on: July 14, 2010, 05:27:44 PM »

It's not exactly something I'm all that positive about right now.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm happy about the possibility of moving to TN.  I'm just not all that certain about being able to get this job.  Everyone that I know has said that I should have been the #1 pick for this job in San Antonio, but I was still passed over for someone that was local to the area.  I am skeptical about getting this job now.  I wasn't given a reason for why I was passed over. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: July 14, 2010, 05:32:41 PM »

Well, I wish ya the best of luck securing a better job in a much better climate.  If you need any secret agent / sabotage work done, lemme know!   Cool
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: July 14, 2010, 05:53:28 PM »

Yeah secret agent 00-douche in the old man camry…you carrying a pee shooter there paw?

HAHA!!

Flippa!
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

DV8mAn pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: July 14, 2010, 06:06:19 PM »

Yeah secret agent 00-douche in the old man camry…you carrying a pee shooter there paw?

HAHA!!

Flippa!

I prefer to use the 9MM S&W I keep in the glove box.  C&C bitch.  I'll wait patiently until you pick up that overly used V6 you're lookin at and then you can race the old man car.  I'll even wait to install the TRD supercharger and catback until after we meet up Mr. Douchemeister.

Flippa! Flippa! Flippa!
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: July 14, 2010, 06:12:18 PM »

HAHA Ziiing!!  Cheesy
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: July 14, 2010, 06:59:53 PM »

If you don't mind me asking, Tim, what company is it in Nashville? I have a good bit of family and if there was any connection I could see if they could pull some strings.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

DV8mAn pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: July 14, 2010, 11:34:04 PM »

HAHA Ziiing!!  Cheesy

LOL.  Just goofin off!  U buy a damn car yet??
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1987 on: July 14, 2010, 11:35:51 PM »

It's actually the company I currently work for.  It's the same job that I interviewed for in San Antonio, but just in a different area.  If I don't get this job, I'm going to look outside of my company and quit my job asap.  It's utterly miserable in the department I work in. 

At this point, if there was another job I could get where I'm not miserable, make the same money, and can move out of MA to somewhere warmer.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: July 15, 2010, 07:55:57 AM »

U buy a damn car yet??

Hell no! But I am currently pimping an Impala on 15's yo  :Smiley
I'm going this weekend for a hardcore search, all day kinda thing. I had better find something by then
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1989 on: July 21, 2010, 10:00:43 AM »

I just figured I'd bump this thread.  I'm going to be interviewing for the job in Nashville next Friday.  Hopefully I will either be picked or move on to the second round.  I guess the other thing I should take into consideration is where to live if I actually get the job in Nashville.  Any suggestions on an affordable home to rent in a good area?

Tim
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: July 21, 2010, 10:48:33 AM »

My favorite part of Nashville is the Green Hills area. That's where my grandparents live and I love it. If you go about 15 minutes down the road you are in Franklin, TN which is in Williamson county. Green Hill's is in Davidson county, taxes are about double here. My Uncle used to live in Detroit but had a condo in Franklin and it was pretty nice. I would check that out. Another option if you don't mind about a 30 minute commute is Colombia. It should be much cheaper than Nashville. When my Dad first got out of College he lived in an Apartment complex in Nashville. I am having trouble remembering what it was called but we went by not too long ago and they didn't look too bad. They have car washing bays. I'll try to figure that out. Brentwood is another good area to look at. Like Franklin, it is in Williamson county.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 10:51:35 AM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: July 21, 2010, 11:05:12 AM »

Oh, Jeremy. We close on the beach house August 1st. So, I'll be coming down pretty soon.

Bill C.
SECM member
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: July 21, 2010, 11:08:45 AM »

Cool man, GS right?
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: July 21, 2010, 11:09:38 AM »

Yep! Right across the street from Hooters and next to the Pink Pony Pub.

Bill C.
SECM member
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: July 21, 2010, 11:27:46 AM »

Damn that's on the beach!! Awesome spot tho Smiley
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 144 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012