Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:36:19 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1878677 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3615 on: April 24, 2011, 01:05:25 PM »

Or yanked off like Lu's car.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3616 on: April 25, 2011, 02:06:19 PM »

Got dyno'd again today.  Things aren't looking good.  Need advice, so read my thread:
http://elitecm.net/forums/index.php?topic=3574.0

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: April 25, 2011, 09:22:27 PM »

Painted my calipers and the top hats to my rotors black.  Put it off for so long, but gotta say, it was pretty easy, and makes the car look so much better! Black > Rusty Orange any day! haha.  Got a lot of overspray on the rotors, but after like a week of drivin, it will all grind off so whatever.  Heres some pics, sorry for the crappy phone pics in a cramped space.

Front

Rear

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: April 29, 2011, 10:09:57 PM »

nothing to my sedan, but i did take out all my parts for my MT swap on monday.. cant wait, also i need to scource out a rsx-s flywheel because i dont want to use the heavy accord one..i took everything from a 06 lx sedan..i left that thing with nothing on.. i also got lucky and was also able to take the ac fan to replace mine thats going bad..

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3619 on: April 29, 2011, 11:11:33 PM »

You can get them from Auto Zone.  I also know a guy that has a brand new OEM RSX Type S flywheel that I'm sure he will sell.  Remember that you also need to use a RSX Type S clutch with that flywheel.

edit:  I just read your post in the other thread.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 11:20:58 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: April 29, 2011, 11:18:58 PM »

Got some time mounted my tires excuse the dirtiness

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3621 on: April 29, 2011, 11:21:33 PM »

You never cleaned them since you bought them, did you Clemente?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
cna

cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: April 29, 2011, 11:23:43 PM »

Nope been driving my Daily driver Aka bangbus "uplander" but snice weather is nice am a get it all clean take some new pictures lol

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3623 on: April 29, 2011, 11:25:00 PM »

I forgot about that.  I have an Uplander for work.  It's outfitted with shelves and a cage in back.  I hate that thing.

Tim
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: May 02, 2011, 09:51:47 AM »

heyyo - i've been completely rogue status all winter long, so glad to be back.

did a bunch of maintainance over the weekend - took off front end, re-painted grillcraft front grills (getting rusted), changed CAI air filter, seafoamed, detailed engine and changed oil.  the v-sicks is running smooth and better than she has in a while.

J u s t i n
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3625 on: May 02, 2011, 11:24:52 AM »

Time to update your sig Justin.  It gives me the shivers to see your car under all that snow.

Tim
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3626 on: May 02, 2011, 08:47:06 PM »

Well today I attempted to change out my hid set in my lows and the freaking fucking bulb doesn't fit snug like my previous kit. So I ended up swapping back just my old bulbs until I can figure out what to do. I needed to change 1 ballast anyway since I got a flickering effect in my DS every now and then. I tested the H11 bulbs to make sure they fit and they do so I will be doing hids in the fogs as soon as I find some time. It got dark on me tonight  mad

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
cna

cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: May 02, 2011, 09:13:33 PM »

Well today I attempted to change out my hid set in my lows and the freaking fucking bulb doesn't fit snug like my previous kit. So I ended up swapping back just my old bulbs until I can figure out what to do. I needed to change 1 ballast anyway since I got a flickering effect in my DS every now and then. I tested the H11 bulbs to make sure they fit and they do so I will be doing hids in the fogs as soon as I find some time. It got dark on me tonight  mad

If you want to go the extra mile you can take you headlights off the bulb socket has screws which you can adjust to make the bulbs fit nice and snug. I had to do it when i swap my oem to hids

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3628 on: May 03, 2011, 12:40:15 AM »

I cleared off the rust from the ground terminal for my fuel pump.  Now my car starts and runs. 

Tim
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: May 03, 2011, 02:23:45 AM »

billy just use the orange O ring from your old hid bulb in the new 9006 hid bulbs you got.. that should do the trick, also make sure they didnt sell you 9005 instead of 9006 bulb

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012