Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:33:54 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 272 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MDVACM Squad (Maryland and Virginia)  (Read 787248 times)
'93accordse
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
'93accordse pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3915 on: July 03, 2010, 05:10:02 AM »

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to drop in the regional forum and introduce myself.
My name is Matt and I live in Smithfield, VA.
Currently driving my 3rd CM and #8 on my history list of accords.
If any local members ever need a hand wrenching on their accords, let me know, I'm always down to lend a hand.

Bobsk24

Reputation Power: 4
Bobsk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: July 05, 2010, 06:23:30 PM »

Maybe you're the one that sucks.  Dickhead.
Fuck u..... Don't go banning me like u have other members of this squad for talkin shit to you

MDVACM #3
K24 5mt  (6 speed and M62sc coming one day....................)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3917 on: July 05, 2010, 09:21:53 PM »

Well Bob, maybe you should have tried a different approach?  Instead of bitching and whining about it, maybe you should have made a suggestion to help improve the new format.  Just saying "it sucks" shows that you're just being ignorant and lazy.  You only come here to post in this thread.  Why should your opinion matter anyway?  It's not like you're a contributing member.  I reacted the way I did, because I've worked hard on this forum to make it better than what other Accord specific forums have turned into.  A lot of people here have contributed loads of information, time to reformat the site and add features, and others have even made donations to help pay for the server that I pay for out of my own pocket.  What exactly have you done again?  Ohh yeah, that's right.  You've done absolutely nothing.  You couldn't even articulate what "sucked" about the new format so we could make the changes to make it "suck" less.  Yet for some reason you feel you have the right to criticize the work that others have done.

By the way, from what I recall, the only member permanently banned from your "squad" is Ryann and he begged me to ban him.  The only other guy that got a time out was Bryan because he was running his mouth, just like you are.  Are you going to have the same problem getting out of your own way?  

I'm not here to ban people for sticking up for themselves or what they think is right, but I'm not going to put up with bullshit from people like you.  You're just bitching about some changes that took you 3 days to notice.  If you actually want to discuss this like an adult privately, I am available via PM or AIM.  If you're just going to argue with me, don't waste my time.  I am done shitting all over this thread.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 12:55:43 AM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Bobsk24

Bobsk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: July 05, 2010, 10:44:26 PM »

Welcome man! Ur only bout 40 Mins from me. Everyone else lives up north besides 2 of us
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to drop in the regional forum and introduce myself.
My name is Matt and I live in Smithfield, VA.
Currently driving my 3rd CM and #8 on my history list of accords.
If any local members ever need a hand wrenching on their accords, let me know, I'm always down to lend a hand.

MDVACM #3
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: July 07, 2010, 09:22:36 PM »

wow, not having internet at home reaaaally keeps a guy out of the loop..

-brian
'93accordse
Fucking Newb

'93accordse pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: July 09, 2010, 04:32:22 PM »

Welcome man! Ur only bout 40 Mins from me. Everyone else lives up north besides 2 of us
Hey man! Where do you live? You ever make it to any of the meets?

Bobsk24

Bobsk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: July 10, 2010, 11:29:39 AM »

I live in Chesapeake. 

MDVACM #3
kSchwiggy

Reputation Power: 1
kSchwiggy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: July 20, 2010, 02:59:37 PM »

i like the new look of this forum... much slicker and all the font tools are sweet

what's up MDVACM!
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3923 on: July 21, 2010, 03:11:01 PM »

What up folk? I've been somewhat lurking around ever since the new changes. It's kinda weird but I'll get used to it. Good to see Bob and Tim are getting along as usual. LOL! What's everyone else been up to? I've been trying to pound out sales as well as look for another job. I've been at work constantly trying to save up money to move out as well as upcoming annual vacation to Myrtle.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3924 on: July 21, 2010, 03:32:16 PM »

I will be in your area tomorrow through Sat. if anyone wants to meet up for dinner or what not. No real concrete plans other than leaving my car with Paul for some maintainence tomorrow night.
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3925 on: July 21, 2010, 08:10:46 PM »

If you guys want some food tomorrow night I am sure Carrie and I can help......

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
Bobsk24

Bobsk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: July 21, 2010, 09:30:10 PM »

LoL........ya Tim gets real emotional sometimes! Good talkin wit ya 2day Derrick. I hope to see u when u go to Myrtle beach. What day is it again?
What up folk? I've been somewhat lurking around ever since the new changes. It's kinda weird but I'll get used to it. Good to see Bob and Tim are getting along as usual. LOL! What's everyone else been up to? I've been trying to pound out sales as well as look for another job. I've been at work constantly trying to save up money to move out as well as upcoming annual vacation to Myrtle.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 10:31:20 PM by timot_one » Logged

MDVACM #3
Tremmor

Tremmor pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: July 22, 2010, 06:32:54 PM »

WASSAP PEOPLE!?!?!! Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER, but I'm in afghanistan and getting internets to work SUCKS!
757accord

757accord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: August 03, 2010, 06:53:15 PM »

wassup fellow peoples. how's everyone doing? i know everyone's been working and been busy but i figured i'd drop by and say wassup and see how everyones doing.
Navy's been kicking my ass. But i do have some update thingy. one of my guys that i usually roll with during the weekend car meets, has a k24 in his ek hatch. so i asked him if he could possibly build my motor and tune it since he's a freaking magician. so possibly be built and boosted within the coming months. haha.

Bobsk24

Bobsk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: August 05, 2010, 05:40:07 PM »

Nice man! Did I see u drivin on terminal blvd this week??

MDVACM #3
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 272 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012