Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:33:25 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] RedLudeSH  (Read 3584 times)
redludesh
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
redludesh pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2011, 04:31:03 PM »

Ride: Ryan's "Ryans7thgen" 2003 Accord
Color: EBP
Engine: K24
Tranny: Yes, Please?
Status: Keeping alive the memory of my best friend with the one thing he loved most :-)

Interests: HPDEs, Auto-X, Photography, Preludes, Other hobbies include: drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit
Organizations: OHPOC (Ohio Honda Prelude Owner's Community)
Awards:The Accord won best Mild Accord at NOPI one year I believe.

Mods Installed:http://elitecm.net/forums/index.php?topic=3335.0

Mods Waiting for Installation: fix the AC, and Temp gauge

Future Mods and Plans: Leave it alone, car was just how he wanted it. Maybe in future make it a Time Attack car (know this was his ultimate goal) but money situation is making me hold off on that.

Car History of Ryans7thgen's Accord: Purchased brand new with cash monies when the 7th gen. Accords were brand spanking new. This car was Ryan's one true love, I'm very glad Ryan was finally able to turbo his Accord and feel what it was like to have 400hp before his incrediably sad passing. After Ryan's passing Ryan's incrediable wife let me acquire his Accord knowing that from the 100's of hours I spent helping Ry work on it and detail it and all the road courses, drag strips, auto-xs, car shows, car meets, road trips and so on we went to/on together that noone loved that car or would take better care of it more than I do/will. My plans are to make sure his car lives on in the memory of the best person I ever had the honor of knowing. It will forever be a rolling (quite quickly I may add) tribute to the best friend I'll ever have. I will more than likely bug the crap out of all of you with stupid questions in my quest to keep the car running and with my constant posting of pictures and videos of the adventures I have with the car. It will always be his car, I'm just the guy keeping it rolling in his honor.

Car History of my Prelude: I personally have a 2000 Honda Prelude TypeSH. In 2002 I purchased a 1997 Red Honda Prelude TypeSH. That car was my absolute passion, with I started OHPOC (the group through which I met Ryan), I did 11-12 Road Course Track Days, 30+ Auto-Xs and 100s of runs down the drag strip. The car won a ton of car show trophies even thou it was hardly a show car (see previous sentence). In 2009 I flipped it during a track day at Nelson Ledges (Ryan actually rode with me in the ambulance after the wreck) the car was absolutely totalled but Ryan convinced me to not give up and with his urging I went to North Carolina and bought a White SH Prelude. Over the course of a year Ryan and I took all the mods that were salvagable and the engine out of the red car and put them into the white one. So basically its a new shell with the heart and soul of the red car I loved and well flipped :-) So thats my car. It'd be easy to just part it out and sell it and pour the money into the Accord but Ryan would come back as a zombie and slap the shit out of me. As much as the Accord meant to him, that Prelude means to me. So ill keep both and split their time among all the auto-xs and track days and car meets I do every year.
I'll post pics of both below.
Pictures:

BTW: I was sitting in the passenger seat when his wife did this :-)

« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:47:18 PM by redludesh » Logged
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 08:36:44 PM »

Welcome to the forum and a great way to honor a friend.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 09:38:59 PM »

Welcome, and I'm so happy to see someone carry on this car!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 12:49:57 AM »

Chris, it's great to have you here.  Your Prelude is also a very sick ride.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 09:07:58 AM »

Good to have you on board and its touching that you are carrying on the car in Ryan's honor.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 09:22:43 AM »

Chris, welcome man, glad to see you get Ryans car...sick lude!

lmao at the burn out!
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 09:25:12 AM »

Welcome Chris.  Same with what everybody else said, it's nice to see that you're continuing on with ryan's car.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 02:37:51 PM »

Welcome! It is awesome that you are going to keep his car going. Also, very nice prelude!

- Bobby
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 09:01:30 PM »

Welcome Chris.... sick Lude dude!  Wink

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012