Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:30:18 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Next Gen Honda Accord Article  (Read 11201 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2012, 08:05:01 PM »

Yeah, those two ass ends don't look the same. :sarcasm:

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 07:50:24 AM »

I love how people say they look similar as if that's a bad thing.  The genesis is a beautiful car.  

These days I would much prefer Honda to copy other companies styles as they have proven they can't come up with good looking car by themselves anymore.  
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 08:44:09 AM »

I def dont mean it in a bad way, I think the new rear looks beautiful.  Especially how they carry that line from the tail light to the front of the car. Oops... Gave myself a boner. Haha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 08:57:29 AM »

I have no problems with styling cues but its damn near being replicated. And Ike, I absolutely agree. Honda's styling as of late hasn't been that great (I'm including those absolutely fucking horrendous Acura abominations with this).

As for the Genesis, I'm not particularly fond of the sedan. Everyone has their own tastes.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2012, 10:03:18 AM »

I think the styling of the new Accord is a big improvement over the previous generation.  I'm still a bit curious about the new k series motor in them though.

Denny, did you take it out for a test drive?  Did you at least bug the guys in the parts department at AFH?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2012, 10:10:04 AM »

No ;( i didn't have a lot if time...had our 4 year anniversary dinner to go to...
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 10:16:35 AM »

Pffft... gotta get your priorities right.  Wink

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2012, 11:06:36 AM »

Lol! Oh don't you worry,  i'll be going back Smiley
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2012, 11:19:46 AM »

I think I'm going to swing by the dealer today after work and get up close and personal with the new Accord. Good thing I have a half day today.  Flippa!

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2012, 06:17:08 PM »

Well, just test drove a k24w1 equipped Accord LX. Unfortunately, they didn't have the J35 sedans. They sold out on them already. Anyway, it was an automatic (blah) and drove pretty well. I was told it was a CVT but it sure didn't feel like it. It actually shifted like a traditional automatic. For the most part. The LX has quite a few more features than what I'm used to. I was surprised to be honest and would consider the 9th gen as a solid replacement to the 7th. I'm also a fan of how aggressive the front end looks. If I were on my computer, I'd type up a better review. Sorry.

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2012, 11:44:38 AM »

The coupe comes out today! And i heard a rumor the prelude is coming back!
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2012, 11:46:08 AM »

Yup, im goin to see one with my dad on thursday.

-Ryan

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2012, 05:05:19 PM »

Accord coupe or Prelude? Damn I'm out of the loop.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2012, 06:25:09 PM »

My money's on the coupe.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2012, 06:27:31 PM »

Lol it was about the coupe...the prelude was the rumor.
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012