Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 02:49:22 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why choose accord?  (Read 10096 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 10:35:13 PM »

I hope you got a big trunk... Cause im puttin my bike in it! Wink

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
06accordcoupe
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
06accordcoupe pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 05:52:26 PM »

Because the 7th gen is sexy, that's why!!!

When my 97 integra crapped out on me I needed another fun car for daily driving. After researching I came up with two choices for my next car, the 7th gen accord coupe and the rsx type s.  I had two speeding tickets at the time so the insurance on the rsx would have been too much money.  The other thing was that I was done with manual transmission cars, all my cars up to the time I bought the accord had been stick shift cars. I test drove the rsx and it felt too small for me just like the integra, so I knew I was a grown man and i needed a grown man's car. lol

I test drove two accords a red one and a white one, same price $12995.  Both were EX v6 with roughly 45k on the odometer. I bought the white one cos the sales girl that showed me the red one was trying to screw me trying to sell me gap insurance and a higher interest rate on the loan.

I ended up getting a purchase order from the dealer that was selling the white one and took it to my credit union. The credit union cut me a check for the car, I took it back to the dealer and I've been a happy camper ever since. Smiley

I still owe around 2k on the loan but I should take care of it by Christmas.  Hope everyone is as happy with their car as I am with mine.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2012, 07:05:23 PM »

Yeeees, it is very sexy! 

I've humped the side of it many times.....lol
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2012, 08:29:05 PM »

I've humped the side of it many times.....lol

Pics or it didn't happen.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2012, 08:48:25 PM »

Giggity.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Isaac862
Fucking Newb

Isaac862 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2012, 02:25:43 AM »

I was looking for a car. It was for sale a mile away. The rest is history lol
Accordddd

Reputation Power: 0
Accordddd pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2013, 01:05:00 AM »

Well I had a 99 accord 5 speed before my 7thgen and loved it. Reliable as fuck and great mpg. I bought it because I wanted a Honda and it was the only manual transmission at the Honda dealer I was at. So I traded in my 94 Mitsubishi montero SR and got it. One owner with 151k it was mint.  Owned that for almost 2 years and than sold it to a friend of mine.  Before I sold my 6thgen my 7thgen was getting traded into the dealer i work at by an older lady who owned it since it was brand new. I saw the red v6 badge and had to have it. A test drive, a long inspection and a few days later I put a down payment on it it's mine.  I love having something different. No one expects an accord to be quick because of how heavy they are and well it's a car "usually owned by grandmas"
Povy
Fucking Newb

Povy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013, 09:54:54 AM »

Moessteezy

Names Moe

Reputation Power: 2
Moessteezy pfffft.