Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:44:06 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Umass Motorsport Car Show  (Read 2097 times)
Micis8492
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
Micis8492 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2012, 12:51:39 PM »

Hey guys,
I was a member a while ago, but havent really posted too much. Just kinda read around and learned a lot. I am a student at Umass Amherst. Every year, the motorsport club puts on a pretty large car show during the Spring. Not sure if anyone is out in Western Mass, but just thought I'd send you guys the invite so hopefully a few Accords will be a the meet! Thanks and hope to see you there!

The 6th Annual UMass Motorsport Car Show sponsored by Bertera Auto will be held on April 21st, 2012. It will be held in UMass Lot 33, the same location as the previous year’s show. Directions and sponsorship information can be found on the website http://www.UMassCarShow.com. This will be a family friendly event with something for everyone! Bring the kids for a day of great family fun. Food will be provided by BabyBerk, the UMass food truck, and as always spectators are free!

This year a portion of the proceeds made from this event will benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Hampshire County (Big Brothers Big Sisters of Hampshire County - CHD), please come and support this great cause!

Current Sponsors:

Who's coming so far (Race/Rally Teams & Shops/Clubs):

Events/Attractions:
-Mobile Dyno
-RTI Ramp
-BBQ Provided by BabyBerk
-Tire Flip/Throw
-Exhaust Sound Off
-Audio Sound Off
-RC Car Races
-Eating Contests

Preliminary Award Categories:
-American                                         
-European                                         
-Asian
-Subaru
-Trucks (Street)
-Trucks (Offroad)
-Exotics
-Sleepers
-Horsepower/Torque
-Wheels
-Classics
-Alumni
-Interior
-Exterior
-Bikes

Total 100+ awards, plus tee shirt giveaways, raffles, contests, and prizes

Show Information:
Date: April 21st 2012
Time: 10am - 3pm
Judging: 12pm
Awards: 2pm
Car Entrance: $10
Spectators: Free
   University of Massachusetts Amherst 
   Amherst, MA 01002

Video From Last Years Show:

Check out http://www.UMassCarShow.com for more information and photos from previous shows, Hope to see everybody there!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 04:53:32 PM »

I went out to that show 2 years ago and had a good time. Lots of different stuff and some pretty nice cars. Hope you have fun.

You should post a link to this thread in the NECM thread and get some of those lazy bastards to come out.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 02:13:14 PM »

I may show up for this. depending if my kids soccer game ends early
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012