Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:54:06 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP! Navigation Problem  (Read 1712 times)
James_P
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
James_P pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2012, 06:03:08 PM »

Hey Guys, I'm new here, but i've been lurking around for a while. I recently purchased my 03 accord and the navi wasn't working. I had a friend diagnose it and the system had to compacters out, so they were fixed. Now i have the radio portion working(using the top screen) but the navigation screen doesn't work. I was just wondering what the problem is. I read that the dvd rom in the trunk could be bad, but i wanted to know if you guys have any input that could help me out before i spend some $.
Thanks Everyone
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 07:14:25 PM »

Considering you've already posted in the q&a thread, I'll save my breath here. I don't have an answer for you as I don't have navigation. Tell you what I am going to do though. I'm going to copy this post of yours and merge it with your question in the other thread I mentioned, then I'm going to lock this thread up.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 08:32:53 AM by CrackerTeg » Logged

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012