Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 09:46:53 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: got a question  (Read 2193 times)
hondaguy214

Reputation Power: 1
hondaguy214 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2009, 10:21:48 PM »

I am looking at adding a subwoofer to my car was wondering what you guys thought about the jl audio 10w3v3 sub.

looking at this sub http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-AUDIO-10W3v3-2-1 ... 1|294%3A50

and this wiring kit http://cgi.ebay.com/PHOENIX-GOLD-PF2K4- ... 1|294%3A30
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 10:34:39 PM by hondaguy214 » Logged

NECM SQUAD#6
lilmalu

Reputation Power: 2
lilmalu pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 10:10:44 AM »

You should have asked this question in this thread: Audio/Video Q&A Thread

as far as your question... JL's are pretty good from what I heard. Not to sure about the amp wiring tho.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 12:09:06 PM »

Since he's asking about specific products, it doesn't need to go in the Q&A thread.  The purpose of that thread is for general questions about Mobile A/V systems.  Back on topic you fucking thread jackers.

The JL Audio stuff I've heard have been fairly decent.  Even their lower quality subs aren't half bad for their price.  The only thing I would recommend is that you have the proper enclosure built for the sub.  Just slapping a sub in a pre-made box will give you varied results.  You need to design the enclosure around the subwoofer since all subs are NOT the same.

As far as the amp wiring kit goes, it's not half bad.  Depending on what amp you're using for this, you may not need some of the stuff in the kit, like the RCA's.  If you want to PM or call me about your plans Ken, I'll gladly help you compile a list of necessary parts needed so you can see if you'll be saving money with this amp kit.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012