Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:25:19 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HFP body kit  (Read 6639 times)
aavq85
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
aavq85 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2009, 12:42:26 PM »

has anyone seen or have a picture of a white coupe with a black HFP bodt lip kit on it?
im trying to decide if its gonna look good or not? my car already has a black roof and a black lip spoiler.

Signature deleted for not following FORUM RULES
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 12:45:23 PM »

To be honest I dont think it'll look good.  Possibly up close but from a short distance it'll look like you're riding around with an unpainted kit.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 12:48:16 PM »

it would be hard to pull off. 6th gen doesnt look good with front black lip couse it looks higher. but if you gona paint lip with some white and some black it might look good. like to have black only certain amount of inches and not whole lip kit black. i like yours so far. looks very nice, white coupes are very rare. i only seen one in my area once with lip kit. girl was driving it, talked to her but she never joined the website

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 07:03:56 PM »

you would have the ultimate panda setup if you pulled that off....i don't think it would look bad personally....it may take a little bit of time to adjust to the look but in the end i think you would be happy with it......btw welcome to the forum i like how your car looks with the black roof and decklid spoiler

aavq85
Fucking Newb

aavq85 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 10:12:13 PM »

thanks guys.... i thought the same that is why i want it to see if there was a picture somewhere. but ill prob just get it white to match the car Smiley

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 10:25:28 PM »

Not my style, but you can do whatever you want.  FWIW, it's a lip kit, not a body kit.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Slammedk24

Reputation Power: 1
Slammedk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 10:29:07 PM »

Quote from: "aavq85"
thanks guys.... i thought the same that is why i want it to see if there was a picture somewhere. but ill prob just get it white to match the car Smiley
that would look much better

Tory
"Low and Slow"
Anonymous
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 11:37:51 PM »

Quote from: "AV6NHBP6SPD"
it would be hard to pull off. 6th gen doesnt look good with front black lip couse it looks higher. but if you gona paint lip with some white and some black it might look good. like to have black only certain amount of inches and not whole lip kit black.

+1

Phillysteve pulled it off that way and it looks good, IMO. but keep in mind that he has a 7.5 gen lip kit and his car color is SSM. The point I was making if I painted a portion of the lip kit black, I would do it the same way he did.
aavq85
Fucking Newb

aavq85 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 12:36:48 AM »

Quote from: "driveaccord"
you would have the ultimate panda setup if you pulled that off....i don't think it would look bad personally....it may take a little bit of time to adjust to the look but in the end i think you would be happy with it......btw welcome to the forum i like how your car looks with the black roof and decklid spoiler

ROFL .... ill try to post some more pictures of the car soon. but it prob be a while till i get the full HFP kit. since its sooooo expensive Sad

rajin929

rajin929 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 12:05:50 PM »

panda style = gangsta !

2005 Honda Accord EX 6MT Coupe (CM8) - Graphite Grey Pearl
1999 Acura 2.3CL - sold
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 12:12:01 PM »

i gotta go with the majority - stick with the white lip kit.  i like the subtle black accents though.  a full black kit would be overboard

J u s t i n
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 06:07:34 PM »

Quote from: "v6sicksspeed"
i gotta go with the majority - stick with the white lip kit.  i like the subtle black accents though.  a full black kit would be overboard

Couldnt have said it better.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Philly Steve

Reputation Power: 3
Philly Steve pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 01:00:47 AM »

white 06-07 rear lip with the bottom part painted nighthawk black pearl would be FTMFW!
LiquidX

Reputation Power: 1
LiquidX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 04:23:01 AM »

walabalagadcbaaaaaa.....

I say no, just get a white hfp kit on it, its super rare as it is, make it a looker....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012