Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 04:04:59 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coupe vs. Sedan Hood  (Read 9382 times)
phunctional

Reputation Power: 0
phunctional pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 12:58:23 AM »

See! Toldja. I ordered a sedan hood thinking the same thing for my coupe. But hope you get it all sorted out. I went into my purchase knowing it was non returnable

CM82
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 03:04:51 AM »

Yeah def doesnt go on smooth.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 07:44:50 AM »

We all toldja dude. At least you have photographic proof should this ever come up and no one listens to the wiser members.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2012, 08:22:38 AM »

Haha I took the advice of all you guys no worries!  I knew it wasn't going to fit...all the photos and everything I took were for VIS to prove to them they are in fact idiots and sent me the wrong one.  They basically demanded all of that evidence in order for them to "do the exchange at no cost to me."

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2012, 09:35:41 AM »

They fucking suck balls if they list different part numbers for the different chassis'. Like you said, they're fucking idiots.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2012, 12:54:37 PM »

Lmao wow... They're retards, wow Huh? Shit, I don't have as much knowledge like you guys but I def. know a coupe hood is different from a sedan..
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2012, 01:05:48 PM »

aaaannnddd... that's VIS for you..

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2012, 11:27:56 PM »

VIS has 2 different models for 2D and 4D.  VIS sends you a 4D hood when you ordered a 2D hood.  VIS tells you that they're the same and demand proof that their 4D hood doesn't fit your 2D. 

Flawless logic is flawless.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2012, 08:22:07 AM »

VIS has 2 different models for 2D and 4D.  VIS sends you a 4D hood when you ordered a 2D hood.  VIS tells you that they're the same and demand proof that their 4D hood doesn't fit your 2D. 

Flawless logic is flawless.

Agreed.  I can think of only 2 possible reasons for this: 1) Someone there is lazy and an idiot, and just didn't feel like actually doing their job, or 2)  They haven't actually had anyone order the 2D hood yet and therefore don't actually have one made despite the fact its on their site.

I am moreso leaning towards Option 1 but Option 2 wouldn't surprise me.

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 08:40:21 AM »

I'm sure it was stupid and lazy.  I've seen plenty of sedan and coupe hoods out there.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2012, 07:35:10 AM »

Thats crazy how they sent you a sedan hood when clearly the coupe and sedan fit differently and they shouls know this because Kevin (blue coupe... 05AccordV6) bought his hood (almost 2 years ago) and trunk from them! SMH I can't stand people who get paid to be lazy. Hope you get it all sorted out. You might have very little gap where the correct coupe hood meets fender but hardly noticable.

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012