Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:36:21 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1087 1088 [1089] 1090 1091 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300335 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #16320 on: February 15, 2012, 06:37:27 AM »

Nope.

Yesterday I made the transition from regular cancer causing cigarettes to "we don't know if they cause cancer yet but just might in the future" electronic cigarettes. Surprisingly, the damn things are doing quite well in holding back the urge to smoke regular cigarettes.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16321 on: February 15, 2012, 07:33:09 AM »

I've been meaning to try those "E-Cigarettes" Especially since smokes are now $11.00 a pack here now :/ Did you get yours online?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #16322 on: February 15, 2012, 09:36:05 AM »

I did. Blu is the brand I picked up. I picked up the "strongest" cartridges they had that way when I made the transition, I wouldn't notice too much of a change and still get my fix.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16323 on: February 15, 2012, 09:50:07 AM »

Yesterday I made the transition from regular cancer causing cigarettes to "we don't know if they cause cancer yet but just might in the future" electronic cigarettes. Surprisingly, the damn things are doing quite well in holding back the urge to smoke regular cigarettes.
I haven't found an electronic cigarette that has given me the same, "I really need a cigarette right now." satisfaction.  In my opinion, they do well to maintain the nicotine high; but I don't think it can be used as a true substitute for a real cigarette.

- Mark
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #16324 on: February 15, 2012, 09:55:38 AM »

My friends transitioned to those very easily. They used the eluma-cigs. I tried them once but it's not the same because the carcinogens aren't there. The reason it was easy for my friends is they rolled their own cigarettes for a few years and the tobacco they used also was carcinogen free. I smoked my last cigarette on January 1 of this year. Just quit cold turkey. Sadly I've greatly considered picking it back up since I'm no longer in the academy

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #16325 on: February 15, 2012, 09:56:55 AM »

Makes sense but from a money and health standpoint, I'd say they are worlds better. Honestly, I've been doing pretty good since making the switch but its also been less than 24 hours. I can say that there were a few moments that I've had the "I need a cigarette now" and held off but again, its only been less than 24 hours.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16326 on: February 15, 2012, 11:13:53 AM »

Country I've dabbled in a little bit of marketing what are you thinking?
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16327 on: February 15, 2012, 11:21:05 AM »

My friends transitioned to those very easily. They used the eluma-cigs. I tried them once but it's not the same because the carcinogens aren't there. The reason it was easy for my friends is they rolled their own cigarettes for a few years and the tobacco they used also was carcinogen free. I smoked my last cigarette on January 1 of this year. Just quit cold turkey. Sadly I've greatly considered picking it back up since I'm no longer in the academy
I have quit cold turkey before also, and for a decent amount of time.  But somehow, there's been situations, mostly social, where I would have one and then start right back up again.  I know what you mean about wanting to pick it back up but stay strong.  It's going to be tough.  Maybe find something else that can occupy the time and make you think less about needing a cigarette?

Makes sense but from a money and health standpoint, I'd say they are worlds better. Honestly, I've been doing pretty good since making the switch but its also been less than 24 hours. I can say that there were a few moments that I've had the "I need a cigarette now" and held off but again, its only been less than 24 hours.
Oh, I agree.  Definitely better for your health, if you're going to smoke.  I could honestly probably go a day or two fighting the urge to smoke, but eventually, that "I need a cigarette now" feeling gets too strong.  I wish it didn't; this shit isn't cheap..

The toughest is going to be the first two or three weeks.  After that, you should be fine.

- Mark
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16328 on: February 15, 2012, 11:42:23 AM »

Pretty good Valentine's day yesterday, GF loved her flowers. Then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner ( it was seriously her choice, I didn't even recommend it), surprisingly a good time.  Then out to see This Means War,  that was pretty good, Reese Witherspoon is hot.

In for lunch right now, Two Long Trail IPAs and a pulled pork sandwich, then back out to the slopes.  Conditions are actually pretty good.  It rained last night but it wasn't cold enough to freeze.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #16329 on: February 15, 2012, 02:46:55 PM »

Mike, I am considering going back to college for marketing. A friend of mine in Nashvegas works for dell doing corporate sales and has a lot of higher up connections in Nashvegas. I am contemplating a degree in marketing and maybe working for a big corporation maybe even trying to work for a recording company doing marketing. Is this a far fetched ambition?

So I am looking at lifting my quad, bought new wheels and tires for it today... was digging in a forum and found one of the funniest stupid questions I have ever seen... Read post #16
http://www.hondaforeman.com/130-foreman-500/80458-lift-kit-2.html

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16330 on: February 15, 2012, 10:52:41 PM »

^Too funny Country.

I quit smoking on October 31st 2000.  When I quit, I stopped cold turkey.  Definitely one of the harder things I've gone through in life, but it's totally worth it.  The one thing that I don't do is fool myself into thinking that smoking one cigarette is going to be okay.  I've found the total abstinence is the best way to not become a smoker again.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #16331 on: February 16, 2012, 01:14:46 AM »

Haha "do I have to take the wheels off to do that?" bahahahaha. Quote made my day.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #16332 on: February 16, 2012, 06:22:10 AM »

I tried cold turkey and it lasted about 6 months. Then I went overseas.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16333 on: February 16, 2012, 09:26:13 AM »

In my expirence it seems like marketing jobs have the most turn over because companies often choose to take advertising in a new direction a couple of times a year. Generally this is done with fresh teams.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #16334 on: February 16, 2012, 11:35:59 AM »

Well that sucks. I am trying to think of a career that would put good use of my ability to network, and build and maintain professional relationships all over.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1087 1088 [1089] 1090 1091 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012