Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:13:02 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1078 1079 [1080] 1081 1082 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300488 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16185 on: February 06, 2012, 08:55:41 AM »

No shit.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16186 on: February 06, 2012, 09:12:05 AM »

Wow! So I was out on my smoke break for work and there is this beat up old sunfire parked in the parking lot. The passenger was in getting parts, but what caught my eye was the huge whale of a woman who was driving...there she is smoking away with her child (no more then 1-2 years old) in the back...with the windows up! The kid wasn't even in a car seat!! I was about to go over and say something when a cop car pulls in (one of our regular customers) he was walking in to buy parts noticed the woman and turned around knocked on the window...he tells her what she's doing wrong...she loses it on the cop calling him every name in the book. So he says well I was going to give you a warning but since you have been so nice...he then starts writing her a fine for the smoking with a child in the car ($1xxx) no car seat ($1xxx) and because the car was a pos he took the inspection sticker off. So now the car is being towed she was called a cab and left. I'm thinking that's the most expensive little tree air freshener (what they originally came to buy) we have ever sold Cheesy
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16187 on: February 06, 2012, 09:18:30 AM »

Wow haha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #16188 on: February 06, 2012, 09:22:49 AM »

She deserved more. Stupid lady.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16189 on: February 06, 2012, 10:05:15 AM »

^I agree. That is awesome.

- Bobby
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16190 on: February 06, 2012, 10:25:10 AM »

I hate people that mis treat kids...
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #16191 on: February 06, 2012, 11:13:56 AM »

As do I. Yesterday, I was fixing my mom in law's car when a neighbor is blazing down the street on his quad. I shit you not, the asshat was doing 50+. I make hand signals to slow down and he does, except he was pulling into his house two houses away. After I ask him to slow down since there's kids around, he starts going off on me how there isn't any kids around, how he has a kid inside and for me "Don't worry about it dawg". I wanted to walk over and immediately put his face on the asphalt and tell him if he were to hit one of my kids with his stupidity, I wouldn't hesitate to leave his kid without a father. Some people should have just been swallowed.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16192 on: February 06, 2012, 11:22:55 AM »

As do I. Yesterday, I was fixing my mom in law's car when a neighbor is blazing down the street on his quad. I shit you not, the asshat was doing 50+. I make hand signals to slow down and he does, except he was pulling into his house two houses away. After I ask him to slow down since there's kids around, he starts going off on me how there isn't any kids around, how he has a kid inside and for me "Don't worry about it dawg". I wanted to walk over and immediately put his face on the asphalt and tell him if he were to hit one of my kids with his stupidity, I wouldn't hesitate to leave his kid without a father. Some people should have just been swallowed.
I do the same shit in parking lots.  People drive way too fast in a parking lot, especially when there are people crossing all the time.  Sometimes, I intentionally pause in front of a speeding car causing the driver to make a full stop.

- Mark
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16193 on: February 06, 2012, 11:40:59 AM »

Some people should have just been swallowed.

This made me bust out laughing in a room full of people studying quietly. Fucking hilarious.

I do the same shit in parking lots.  People drive way too fast in a parking lot, especially when there are people crossing all the time.  Sometimes, I intentionally pause in front of a speeding car causing the driver to make a full stop.

I do this all the time. It pisses me off when people drive way too fast in parking lots.

- Bobby
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16194 on: February 06, 2012, 12:01:12 PM »

This reminds me of an incident last week. This Guy who lives in my apt complex has always flat out ran from his car to his door every time since I've lived there.  Last week I'm cruising to my parking spot runs right in front of me I hit the brakes he just doesn't even look keeps running. One of my other neighbors saw and said wellat least you didn't hit him like I did. I guess she hot him when he did the same thing. He refused to go to the hospital I guess got up and walked to his apt.

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16195 on: February 06, 2012, 12:29:03 PM »

At least he didn't act hurt and sue.
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16196 on: February 06, 2012, 12:49:54 PM »

My guess is he's either extremely introverted or agoraphobic. But he has handicap sticker and Parks in a handicap spot my mom said the city of Eugene will grant pass yo those with different phobias or ibs. 

-Alec
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16197 on: February 06, 2012, 05:31:35 PM »

I'm fucking tired today..  spent a good chunk of the weekend detailing the s2k and the bimmer..

but at least I was able to finally try a new wax.. Smiley  the bimmer has been needing it, I haven't waxed it since I bought it Sad  (I know it's horrible but I haven't had much time to perform a detail on the car, and it could use some paint correction)..

« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 05:44:58 PM by alpha » Logged

- Mark
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16198 on: February 06, 2012, 05:42:22 PM »

want to do mine now??? that mirror finish is sexy
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #16199 on: February 07, 2012, 07:23:18 AM »

^^^ What he said!

I know I been a stranger. It's been a hectic ride. Yesterday started the police academy, today we started PT. DAMN I'm out of shape haha. Had to have oral surgery two weeks ago to have my wisdom teeth removed. Apparently they had to cut into my gums and the roof of my mouth. Doing good now, weaned myself off of the pain Meds.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1078 1079 [1080] 1081 1082 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012