Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:55:48 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1057 1058 [1059] 1060 1061 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300591 times)
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15870 on: January 06, 2012, 05:32:46 PM »

just got screwed by my college, i have/had 4 classes all mon and wed. i look them up to see what books to buy and now one class is tues and thurs... i know i didnt sign up for that class because the teacher is wacko. but gdysob. the reason i wanted them all on m and w is so its easier getting a job.

-Alec
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15871 on: January 06, 2012, 09:58:23 PM »

Switch classes.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15872 on: January 07, 2012, 01:03:04 AM »

I'm in Lawrence visiting my brother.  Staying in Andover.

Ryan congrats bro.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15873 on: January 07, 2012, 10:15:27 AM »

Thanks guys, I'm pretty psyched.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15874 on: January 07, 2012, 06:45:53 PM »

ryan do you go to blu-ray.com ?

-Alec
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15875 on: January 07, 2012, 08:29:13 PM »

No... why?  But I did get The Hangover Part 2 on Blu Ray today. Smiley

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15876 on: January 10, 2012, 08:18:13 AM »

Woot woot!   Put in my  two weeks yesterday and what do I do today?  Set a new record for sleeping in and still making it to work on time!  Slept til 723, I'm normally outa the house by 720.  Smiley

-Ryan

Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15877 on: January 10, 2012, 09:21:20 AM »

LoL! So the wife of the manager of the store works here too. She is a lazy fucking bitch who tries to pawn her work off on me and act like my boss (she is NOT my boss.)

Anyways I already have taken over some of her jobs and now when she tries to get me to do some more of her work and I say I cant or I'm busy she goes to him and bitches, and then he comes out and tries to tell me that basically I have to listen to her. (The owner who is his boss has already said I don't) Anyways we just got into it again, because I told her yesterday I didn't have time to do HER inventory check because I'm already doing one of her other duties, she asks if i have it done today...argument ensues.

I get pulled into her husbands office he tries to tell me that he's the boss when the owners gone and that I'm to listen to her like she's my boss. Cheesy <--- My face when the owner got in and I let him listen to the convo I just so happen to have recorded with my phone, and showed him no less then 30 pics and a couple videos of them late, taking an extra hour for their lunchs, and stock correction (their job) that still hasn't been corrected from 3 weeks ago. LoL! They didn't see that coming their jaws were on the floor, they got a pretty stern talking to and got suspended 2 days pay. I get called in get a salary increase because of the extra work (her work) I've been doing. I of course happily accept. On my way back to my office the rest of the staff gives me a pat on the back and tell me good job, because everybody else hates them too. Ahaha!

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Everything went better then expected.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15878 on: January 10, 2012, 09:28:20 AM »

Nice!  That's awesome! Haha

-Ryan

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15879 on: January 10, 2012, 10:15:27 AM »

Funny story Austin.  I guess those lazy ass fucks got schooled.  I hate it when people that have a little bit of authority abuse their power.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15880 on: January 10, 2012, 10:46:54 AM »

Ya me too! They won't even look at me right now. I can only tolerate so much BS before I act and well they pushed me that far aha so glad I saw something like this happening and prepared for it aha
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15881 on: January 10, 2012, 11:16:45 AM »

Hahaha.  They can't be pissed at you because you wouldn't let them take advantage of you.  It's their fault for trying to exploit other people, and they deserve to get caught.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15882 on: January 10, 2012, 12:07:07 PM »

That's some crazy stuff right there.  Wow. I like that mentality though, "I'm the boss when the owner isn't around, and my wife is my boss, so she automatically becomes your boss, even though she's not your boss! Got it!!"  hahaha  It's funny as all hell.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15883 on: January 11, 2012, 03:35:58 PM »

when i grow up i wanna be a tv judge.

-Alec
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15884 on: January 11, 2012, 04:36:56 PM »

when i grow up i wanna be a tv judge.
lol..  Judge Judy gets $45 million a year (wikipedia article here).

- Mark
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1057 1058 [1059] 1060 1061 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012