Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:45:47 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300264 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15300 on: November 30, 2011, 10:23:25 PM »

Meh

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15301 on: November 30, 2011, 10:30:07 PM »

Well thats a tell tale sign of a drunk driver... lol.  No but seriously, my friends uncle got a DUI and they made him take these classes.  The cop teachin the class told them that one of the things they look for is if both people have their hands out the window and are movin their hands around (like playin with the wind), then they are probably drunk driving... seriously? wtf! lol  So that means I was drunk drivin with my dad when I was 10... lol

That kind of makes me want to drive around with a friend at night doing that and see if I get pulled over. Then again, I don't need to be pulled over again. I've had two tickets, both of which were kinda of shitty circumstances. I don't ever want another ticket lol. Hence why my 6-6 has never been above 80.

- Bobby
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15302 on: November 30, 2011, 10:35:39 PM »

Country!!!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15303 on: November 30, 2011, 11:20:34 PM »

The pedo van is totally incognito.  As long as I don't go more than 5 over the speed limit on the freeway, they never bother me.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #15304 on: November 30, 2011, 11:29:27 PM »

Me damnit that's who's at the door! Now let me in its cold!

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15305 on: December 01, 2011, 01:54:44 AM »

yay....outta work...and now to wake up in 4 hours  mad
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15306 on: December 01, 2011, 07:41:07 AM »

Sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15307 on: December 01, 2011, 09:42:15 AM »

Sick and tired of being sick and tired.
+1
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15308 on: December 01, 2011, 09:48:27 AM »

When is it supposed to be summer again?

Tim
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15309 on: December 01, 2011, 10:02:16 AM »

Oh come on!  We havent even gotten into winter yet! lol

I cant wait for the snow.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15310 on: December 01, 2011, 10:13:10 AM »

Was looking at the horrible paint job on my car yesterday, got pretty disgusted. So I made a couple calls around and I maybe taking it off the road come spring. I got in contact with the company I did my work term for my auto body training with, and we're in the process of working something out. They have a HUGE shop (They paint Semis and Dump Trucks and have painted some of the nicest classic cars around here.) So he basically said as long as I'm not in a rush for it (2-3 months) and I come in to give a hand on the weekends it will be pretty cheap considering im going to get the outside,engine bay, door jambs and trunk all sprayed. Everything but the interior (that no one sees anyway) I already got a new 06 front bumper, new rear bumper and new fenders from work, it should be a simple sand down and shoot, aside from a tiny bit of rust that has to be cut out of the rear wheel arch and weld a new piece in. I may get them to roll the fenders to while I'm at it, they have the machine to do it and down the road I would like to put some wider tires on (nothing silly, like hellaflush , or anything i would have to stretch tires for though) here is the color I'm thinking about going with
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15311 on: December 01, 2011, 12:30:58 PM »

Was looking at the horrible paint job on my car yesterday, got pretty disgusted. So I made a couple calls around and I maybe taking it off the road come spring. I got in contact with the company I did my work term for my auto body training with, and we're in the process of working something out. They have a HUGE shop (They paint Semis and Dump Trucks and have painted some of the nicest classic cars around here.) So he basically said as long as I'm not in a rush for it (2-3 months) and I come in to give a hand on the weekends it will be pretty cheap considering im going to get the outside,engine bay, door jambs and trunk all sprayed. Everything but the interior (that no one sees anyway) I already got a new 06 front bumper, new rear bumper and new fenders from work, it should be a simple sand down and shoot, aside from a tiny bit of rust that has to be cut out of the rear wheel arch and weld a new piece in. I may get them to roll the fenders to while I'm at it, they have the machine to do it and down the road I would like to put some wider tires on (nothing silly, like hellaflush , or anything i would have to stretch tires for though) here is the color I'm thinking about going with

Peep the rules, and don't post about things related to your car... This is for non automotive discussion.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15312 on: December 01, 2011, 12:39:10 PM »

Oops my bad! It can be deleted I was just ranting anyways aha!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15313 on: December 01, 2011, 12:57:11 PM »

Its all good was just an FYI
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #15314 on: December 01, 2011, 01:51:14 PM »

It's still cold. I took my new four wheeler out Friday night and damn it was cold. I think it was low 30's up on the mtn where we ride.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012