Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 10:51:28 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1015 1016 [1017] 1018 1019 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300503 times)
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15240 on: November 24, 2011, 02:30:07 PM »

Z, you say that like its a bad thing. Happy turfuckingday

-Alec
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15241 on: November 24, 2011, 02:53:08 PM »

"All I do is [work], [work], [work]"... ugh.. but Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

- Mark
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15242 on: November 24, 2011, 02:56:41 PM »

Happy Fucking Turkey Day!! No fucking turkey for me Sad , Fuck!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15243 on: November 24, 2011, 08:00:56 PM »

That's because your Thanksgiving was last month.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15244 on: November 24, 2011, 08:30:35 PM »

I know Cheesy I just love turkey lol!
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15245 on: November 25, 2011, 01:27:20 AM »

The turkey I deep fried today turned out pretty good.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15246 on: November 25, 2011, 01:30:50 AM »

Deep fried turkey is the best.

I am so glad I didn't have to work tonight. Crazy Black Friday shoppers. Anyone go out and shop tonight? I sure as hell didn't.

- Bobby
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15247 on: November 25, 2011, 08:32:00 AM »

I'm stuck at work today. Sad

But just one day and then I get another two days off for the weekend.  Funny story, I heard a lady this mornin talkin about how she made wings yesterday and I was just about to say "You made wings for Thanksgiving???" When I realized she is a Jehovah witness and stopped myself. lol

Today sucks, everything going slow and I'm tired from three days of mildly hard drinking... gonna take it easy tonight... which may be hard.  Engagement party for my best friend tonight.  Everyones meeting at the bar, dinner and pitchers on his parents. lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15248 on: November 25, 2011, 09:48:06 AM »

Still not awake.  Sucks that you have to work Ryan.  This is the first year that I haven't had to work the day after Thanksgiving.

Tim
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15249 on: November 25, 2011, 10:00:35 AM »

At work :p with double the shit coming in because they couldn't deliver yesterday. Had some fun with the guys last night went to McDonalds ate some food, took the trays, went to the empty mall parking lot late at night (it was closed and not plowed) put the trays under the back tires, pulled up the ebrake and had a nice tray drifting session with the guys, lol cop came in got stuck so we helped him out and he told us to be careful, and to leave the parking lot nicely and left Cheesy sometimes cops can be cool
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #15250 on: November 25, 2011, 10:05:57 AM »

Lol thats funny

Happy turkey day fellas. Fam is putting up xmas decorations yaaay
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15251 on: November 25, 2011, 10:09:38 AM »

1 Month til xmas!

Tim, ironically I have A LOT of work today haha.  One of the ladies in my dept has off (there are 3 of us) so I get to pick up her slack, so hopefully the day will go by quicker and I can enjoy my second weekend of the week. lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15252 on: November 25, 2011, 12:42:36 PM »

So, you finally get to do some actual work during the day?

Tim
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15253 on: November 25, 2011, 01:06:46 PM »

You betcha. haha  And the day is FLYIN by.

-Ryan

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15254 on: November 25, 2011, 01:09:19 PM »

I'll take my slow day at home.  It's very rare that I have this much time off from work and don't have something that needs to be done or something planned.  I'm going to enjoy it as much as possible.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1015 1016 [1017] 1018 1019 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012